Create Account

I'm not fitted let me tell fitted hiw to live
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 07:56 PM by Fitted2106.)

First off fuck your bitch and the click yu claim pittsburgh mother fucker yea born n raised. Get ready for this documentary cuz bitch bet

Continuing on computer life story stay tuned

so here we are day 2948 of my life and people always gotta hate. first off i am hood i keep a lil anger in me and a lil hate bet thats just how it is. so sorry if i tell it how it is im gonna talk up my team and put it on front street i bleed for my boys { steam rollers ION REAL LIFE and BARRCUDA HERE} i dont play about mine i wear it all out there ill let you know. but in all honesty i started playing sp[orts at 6 quit playing after high school until i was 24 when i started playing hockey again i lay it out there for my boys. age 10 baseball travel league mvp and took a guy out at second to kill a double play and win a tournament. i LAY IT ON THE LINE i will give everything i have and this goes to SHL TOO so if your a cuda hater or a FiTeD ShOulLd shut up ass dude keep it to your sorry ass self. im out here repping the 33622 {tampa zip code} sp fuck around and find out who daddy is im here to cause a revolution and make changes to a team that is ready to take off. if you think its nonsense you have to mind you cant handle the fun that is me the happiness that is me THE WINNER that is me. any locker room i come into WINS and thats just how it is i give the morale that boost thats needed so i feel bad for you teams that dont have me KEEP hating cuz its gonna look real good on you when i have 11 cups IM THE BILL RUSSEL of shl.... get it right get it tight as bubba sparx said because i will find you ms new booty

but foreal keep that shit to yourself this is nothing but love to my TEAM and keep thinking ill shut up YOU BETTER BAN ME OR MAKE A RULE until i gewt and shl job ill be mr minimum talking shit BECUASE I WIN SON DUBS we dont play in tampa better call your mom if you want someone to make rules

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Fuck

06-28-2020, 07:48 PMFitted2106 Wrote: so here we are day 2948 of my life

So.... you're 8?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

06-28-2020, 08:42 PMfrithjofr Wrote:
06-28-2020, 07:48 PMFitted2106 Wrote: so here we are day 2948 of my life

So.... you're 8?

finally someone younger than me on the site! feels great

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

06-28-2020, 07:48 PMFitted2106 Wrote: First off fuck your bitch and the click yu claim pittsburgh mother fucker yea born n raised. Get ready for this documentary cuz bitch bet

Continuing on computer life story stay tuned

so here we are day 2948 of my life and people always gotta hate. first off i am hood i keep a lil anger in me and a lil hate bet thats just how it is. so sorry if i tell it how it is im gonna talk up my team and put it on front street i bleed for my boys { steam rollers ION REAL LIFE and BARRCUDA HERE} i dont play about mine i wear it all out there ill let you know. but in all honesty i started playing sp[orts at 6 quit playing after high school until i was 24 when i started playing hockey again i lay it out there for my boys. age 10 baseball travel league mvp and took a guy out at second to kill a double play and win a  tournament. i LAY IT ON THE LINE i will give everything i have and this goes to SHL TOO so if your a cuda hater or a FiTeD ShOulLd shut up ass dude keep it to your sorry ass self. im out here repping the 33622 {tampa zip code} sp fuck around and find out who daddy is im here to cause a revolution and make changes to a team that is ready to take off. if you think its nonsense you have to mind you cant handle the fun that is me the happiness that is me THE WINNER that is me. any locker room i come into WINS and thats just how it is i give the morale that boost thats needed so i feel bad for you teams that dont have me KEEP hating cuz its gonna look real good on you when i have 11 cups IM THE BILL RUSSEL of shl.... get it right get it tight as bubba sparx said because i will find you ms new booty

but foreal keep that shit to yourself this is nothing but love to my TEAM and keep thinking ill shut up YOU BETTER BAN ME OR MAKE A RULE until i gewt and shl job ill be mr minimum talking shit BECUASE I WIN SON DUBS we dont play in tampa better call your mom if you want someone to make rules

Pay this man.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

@frithjofr

Oh so sawwwwy

A math majors here