Create Account

New user thoughts

07-02-2021, 02:16 AMOpera_Phantom Wrote:
07-01-2021, 06:34 PMGrapehead Wrote: Oh hey, I used to be the head banker in the ISFL! Do you still use the same spreadsheet we built back then?

The basis is still the same yeah lol
It has a few changes, we added some stuff to automate things a bit, but it remains pretty much the same.

Most of the bank threads still active on the forum were created by you

(Last Visit: Monday, April 29th, 2019, 13:28 - You should come back)

Some day I'll recreate in the affiliate sim leagues again

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

07-01-2021, 03:21 PMRangerjase Wrote: Hey Opera welcome to the league!

Glad to see a fellow head banker hanging around! (That's me, I am the head banker!)

Don't worry about how banking works on the inside, we don't have a clue either.

Happy to share more thoughts on this if it peaks your curiosity!

:zoltan:

yeah doesn't the bank run itself and you just press some buttons sometimes?

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 06:39 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Hey Jay Cue! Just a heads up, since this is your first article, it is eligible for the x2 media bonus.

Also, good to see a rival of sorts come to the SHL. Brock Phoenix really never could get close to what Cue, or really any other QB, could do in the ISFL haha.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

07-05-2021, 06:39 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Hey Jay Cue! Just a heads up, since this is your first article, it is eligible for the x2 media bonus.

Also, good to see a rival of sorts come to the SHL. Brock Phoenix really never could get close to what Cue, or really any other QB, could do in the ISFL haha.

Hey Leafs! Brock had a very respectable career, he was just unlucky to be in a rebuilding team for a while. @Hall is here now, trash him! :lol:

And this my second article, already got the the x2 on that one. But thank you.

07-06-2021, 05:47 AMOpera_Phantom Wrote:
07-05-2021, 06:39 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Hey Jay Cue! Just a heads up, since this is your first article, it is eligible for the x2 media bonus.

Hey Leafs! Brock had a very respectable career, he was just unlucky to be in a rebuilding team for a while. @Hall is here now, trash him! :lol:

And this my second article, already got the the x2 on that one. But thank you.

Ah, my mistake, will adjust payout, thanks for letting me know.

And thanks for the kind words, but I think we all know how Brock's career went, right @Hall?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]