Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Calgary you might've beaten us in the regular season but uhhh we've activated aimbot, we'll be scoring till your team isn't standing...! Don't even try to find a comeback, you won't be coming back for a 5th game (once we play in the 2nd after you beat LAP)

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Detroit Falcons. You have knocked us out two years in a row now. If we meet again, and I hope we do, we will finally win the bird war and you will be sorry for your previous actions

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

We're coming for you Regina, I don't know why and I don't know what's stirring up this hate. Could be because we both have antlers of some sort... But just be warned we're coming.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Our competition doesn't really come from inside our division, its pretty much easy mode for us and even though we finished second this season I expect us to chop through the other Atlantic teams like usual. New England is a real rival and this year if they make it to the conference finals we are going to absolutely batter them.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

san francisco better find something else to be proud of cuz they going home early this season maybe they can improve their handicap at the country club

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Hey Edmonton, welcome to the club. You're looking like a Slip McScruff team this season. I can give you some pointers since you're new down here. Make sure you head off to the ice bath every night because you're going to be blocking a lot of shots.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Don't worry Toronto you definitely won't choke. You got this in the bag, there is no way you will miss the playoffs after going all in. You're doing so good with all the change you've made this season.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France