Create Account

Emiko Memorial Thread

Sad to hear. I had nothing but positive experiences with Emi, both from sharing a locker room and her helping me out with graphics. Hope she is in a better place.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Wow, way too young. Heart sinks for her and her family.
_/_/_/

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

We didn't know each other very well, but I still have some good memories from when the GOMHL was still a thing and Emi was my GM for a while. This is extremely unexpected and I don't know what to say. Especially at such a young age. Seriously, fuck cancer ;(

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Emi’s player Alicia Melchiott was a S62 SHL draftee. She posted some lovely pictures in the draftee discord of her trip in London and the adorable plush corgi that she’d bought and named Kibble. Only chatted with her briefly, but it was memorable. Much love to those close to her.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

A terrible and tragic loss to someone so young and full of promise to a terrible disease.

Fuck cancer.

So horrible for someone so young. I wish their friends and family the best through this.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

I didn’t know Emi personally, but I can see from the responses here what a wonderful person she was and how big an impact she had on many people and what a huge loss she is to the community here, and in other sim league spaces.

RIP Emi and fuck cancer to the most extreme possible extent.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

One of the coolest people I've ever met since I joined these sim league things. Do recall she mentioned her health being iffy back in the time I was in Anaheim (that brief stint before being drafted by Nevada) but she still managed to be pretty cool and talkative, solid music taste as well. Massive shame she was taken from this planet this early, just hope she had enough fun before parting.

Rest in peace, you ledge.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Rest in peace @Emiko . Still remember when you were so kind to me in the GOMHL and your time here as well

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Damn this is sad to hear. I had the pleasure of spending some time with Emi in Edmonton for a few seasons, she will be missed.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Fuck cancer.

fuck cancer.

I had the pleasure of knowing her since my days back in high school, when i was in the gomhl. We might not have talked that often after, but holy fuck i will miss her Prayers for her n her fam, and fuck cancer once again.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

shared a locker room in the PBE with emi

always a beacon of positivity

rest in peace :(

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho