Create Account

Team Latvia S64 roster announcement

[Image: 20190511_6983.jpg]
Good afternoon. I have great honour to choose the final roster of the sample for the second consecutive season. I very much hope that everything I do will only benefit the team and it will be able to come out of the 'hole' in which it has come. This time there was a factor in teaming to give everyone a chance to prove themselves, so the tournament would be attended by those who deserved it, not by previous success. Then this time the announcement ceremony will be much shorter than last time, but it is only because of the lack of time. You know, studies and work.

[Image: 47RS140219D279.jpg]
Let's start with the team's goalkeeper line. I can add that the choice was between the three challengers and I couldn't decide for a long time about the two who would play in this championship. I also know that it is certainly the one who will stay on the sidelines will be a bit saddened, but I hope it has been and will only give the motivation to continue to progress. Here are two goalkeepers who will guard the Latvian team's net at this championship:
[Image: lat-news.jpg]
The team's defensive line will be much more interesting this time. Inexperienced and young hockey players come next to the experienced players. As a kind of surprise, it was also one of our most talented forwards decisions to turn to a def, but it would certainly only reinforce our defensive line. I have the pleasure of all these players and our favorites in this tournament will be represented by the following defensive players:
[Image: 01_20210530_fin_lat_kuz_14.jpg]
There is also a change in the team's offensive line and I hope it will only come for good in the future. Have won a number of talented young players. Of course, there is so much in the roster of the place and generations change with time. It enables ever-younger players to get into the roster. Even those who don't get to the championship this time are close to that and will get to play in the near term. And interestingly, this time, some defense long-term leaders will also connect to the formation of an attack. Here, too, our forward lineup:

As any modern team needs its leaders. So this year I decided that the team itself would vote for our captain. And the results don't even surprise me and my personal choice would be similar. Although there were other candidates, this time people have been followed to this honour.
  • Team captain – Mats Marner @leafsftw1967
  • Team captain's assistant – Chimkin Wing @Ragnar
  • Team captain's assistant – Krišs Dārziņš @lilstifler

So this year is the roster of our team, and we certainly have to play respectfully and in the name of the future, and show our best game for each. I hope the goalkeepers will prove themselves and the new players will also be at a good level to surprise anyone.

Go LATVIA, go !

Super excited! This will be my first IIHF appearance!

[Image: banes.png]

Let’s goooooo!!!!

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am honored to be named captain of team Latvia for another season lets get it!!! Latvia

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Latvia let’s goooo

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Honored to play for my country

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

gold medal incoming Latvia

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]