Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-21-2021, 12:54 AMToast Wrote:
08-21-2021, 12:44 AMLeafs4ever Wrote: 1. I was alerted by the group to join the discussion and it went from there.
2/3. I don't think you can make decisions based on if a GM will be there or not. You can use that reasoning for every punishment because no one knows if a GM will in place by any specific time.
4. On site PMs, Discord DMs are the same thing. PM contract agreements have always been the standard. Listen, you can forge anything if you're good enough. If any of the prospects want to come forward and claim the GMs doctored the screenshots, we would welcome them with open arms. If that were ever the case, every book would be through at the culprits.
5. I mean, we've overturned HO decisions before during appeal processes. Outside of this one taking place before a ruling was announced, I don't see why anything would make you feel like that's not the case.

1. This doesn't answer the question. Who is "the group"? Why do they decide when to call in reinforcements and hand over punishments?

2. This is garbage. You all should've considered how far out this punishment was and if you were all comfortable with this shame on you.

4. Good to know!

5. The difference is no process took place here. You skipped the punishment and appeal phase and felt so strongly about this that we skipped to owner ruling. Sure, it may have ended up there regardless but to skip right there shows desperation. Then on top of that most of owner group checks this site once in a blue moon so no way they commented.

1. Sorry, Head Office. I thought that was clear. They were having the discussion, tagged me after a while, I gave them my thoughts.
2/3. The punishment is the team's next available 2nd round pick. If HO want to change the rule so that if a pick is (x) amount of seasons away it changes to a first, that's their prerogative.
5. I would like to point out that Teddy and I never said, we're not going to let you announce this. I was asked for my opinion on the matter and gave it, that's it. If HO just thought since Teddy and I felt the same way there was no point, so be it, but never once did we tell them not to do anything. The punishment was discussed with everyone able to give their thoughts. I can't control the activity of anyone in this league. Teddy and I are the ones available so we do we can. If Nour and Luke would like to discuss the owner group all they have to do is tell me.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings - by Leafs4ever - 08-21-2021, 01:04 AM