Create Account

State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders

04-11-2023, 09:35 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I am begging some of you to show even the slightest amount of basic human decency and empathy in a thread where people are literally talking about their families being in actual danger of death on a daily basis. I know you have it in you to turn off the memes and shitposts in just this one specific thread, please. People are hurting and frightened for their lives and the lives of their family, this just isn’t the place.

Gotta love the usual suspects turning a legitimate discourse of a serious issue into jokes. Can't say I'm surprised.

I'm all for changing the fed personally. As someone who has followed the war daily since it's beginning I have seen pictures/video and read articles on the Russian atrocities and really empathize with both our Ukrainian users as well as European/Eastern European users who have lived with or experienced Russian aggression or occupation.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Russian Federation: Goaltenders - by JT3 - 04-12-2023, 11:47 AM