Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

I know for graphics tournaments and what not, I'm always interested and want to submit something but usually cannot find the time to get them in under whatever deadline is assigned to it, usually a week or two I think.  That is probably just a personal thing but figured I'd mention it. Maybe announcing at the beginning of the season for something due at the end of the season would get more involvement I don't know. I'm usually pretty slow at making non-site job related graphics because I tend to try to stay off the computer after work and on weekends.

I also know I've seen people discussing needing help with events and making renders and what not, but as I've voiced getting $500k for a full jersey swap just isn't worth the time I put into doing swaps personally.  I guess I could just not care about the quality I'm pumping out, but I can't really turn that off in my brain and I actually get pretty stoked when I see people using my ISFL draft graphics in their signatures. I'm not sure if there has been any discussion about increasing it (I feel like I've seen multiple people mention it is being talked about but who knows) but I do events graphics over in ISFL (usually try to do around 15 renders at least per draft myself) just because it is a great way to earn money.  So I guess maybe my suggestion is flood the market with money Biggrin

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much do you enjoy the SHL right now? - by slothfacekilla - 05-19-2023, 02:38 PM