Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

P1:
In the hilarious twist of events, our legal defense is gearing up for a battle on the icy rink of wordplay! We've enlisted a team of top-notch attorneys who specialize in the art of puns, metaphors, and legal acrobatics. Picture this: a courtroom transformed into a hockey arena, where our lawyers gracefully skate around copyright technicalities, pirouetting through patent laws, and scoring points with clever wordplay.

Our defense argues that "I'm gonna win the cup" is as generic in the sports world as a puck on ice, and @micool132 might find it challenging to trademark a phrase so commonly echoed in locker rooms and arenas worldwide. We're countering their claims with a dash of humor, suggesting that trying to trademark this phrase is like trying to trademark the sound of a cheering crowd – impossible, yet undeniably entertaining!

As we lace up our legal skates, we're confident that our defense will be as sharp as a skate blade, ensuring that the spirit of sportsmanship prevails, even in the courtroom drama!

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Messages In This Thread
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by Zerg - 10-30-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - by gurbs - 11-02-2023, 10:44 AM