Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Wet Jeans is having a fantastic start to his year with the Falcons. The Falcons made a fantastic trade and truly ripped off Nevada in acquiring Jeans this past offseason, and he really may be making a run at MVP with his performance so far.

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

Plus / minus is actually written inside absolute value brackets, meaning Miles’s  minus thirteen rating is, in fact, plus thirteen.  As a result, Miles ranks third in the J for plus / minus.  He's crushing it.  Truly, the young Starfleet officer is the most versatile two-way forward in the entire league.  The more you know.   

[Image: 22HFBQB.png]

The consensus of the whole entire league, the HO, and every person in power here is the absolute worst. They only care for themselves and no one else.

(28 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2021, 10:31 PM by hotdog.)

i would like for my friends in Wolfpack to be proven right about this mPT so in honor of proving them right i will contribute to the self-fulfilling prophecy and say something toxic like @Cyanide @kenvald @Bayley these guys stink and also smell!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

FHM is completely superior to STHS in every facet, especially in terms of league pariety. You can still have stars in FHM on bad teams. We definitely did not see a problem of top player leaving for better teams because it was the best way to win a cup and have good stats.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

The SHL is a well oiled machine with no glaring issues, an incredible level of parity and an patient user base that only post insightful and thought provoking content.

[Image: IAP8v68.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

This site is cancerous and toxic as hell with no end in sight.  If it were a Britney Spears song it would obviously be Toxic.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

I love the Chicago syndicate. They are my favorite team. I love the ice they play on and their great goal songs. It makes me very happy when they win!

[Image: rotti.gif]

Mike Izzy is doing a fantastic job in Calgary after taking over for Esa. Nope, there's zero way Esa is looking at the index and thinking "man, I should've stayed longer." When you can do things like trade firsts for Zach Evans' 12th bum player, you have to do it. (52)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I really, really love how riled up and defensive everyone is! It helps add to the ambiance of the site where you can trash talk one person and their entire squad rolls up to defend them as though you were in a real life fight with a hockey team in a parking lot. If the site didn't have this sort of gang mentality when it came to interactions between people who disagree this would be a much worse place to be.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

The SHL as a whole is such a terrible place where we all come and just waste our time for no benefit at all. No connections are made and no one even tries to be friendly. It's not even fun....

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

I really miss the old style PT where everything was so foccussed on the game and site. This new style mPT makes me need to think and I hate thinking. Go back to the old way Slash, also NOLA sucks and they absolutely don't have the best young core in the whole league and have none of the best users. Also @zaynzk smells amazing and @Rev is the most horrible person I've ever spoken to.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Code:
Your task: Write a statement about the SHL that you believe the opposite to be true. If necessary, defend your "position". Everyone else, get the screenshots ready

I really love watching the sim. I love watching everything happen way too fast for anyone to keep up. Nothing brings me more joy than sitting down and watching a game of simulated hockey on the youtubes.

[37 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Nat Emerson was never snubbed when it comes to either the Bojo Biscuit or Scott Stevens Awards. Being one of the top shot blockers in the league while also leading his struggling team in points is certainly not enough. The fact that he was the only defender on a non playoff to hit the 40 point mark screams this guy just wasn't good enough for a nomination.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

These have been the most unenjoyable PT's I have ever done. Like who the hell came up with these crap ideas? I do not want silly and/or funny PT's. Why should I waste my time in a league, that is supposed to be a serious game, doing funny PT's? Give me the serious articles of real life hockey to take me away from my serious everyday life. Slash can go kick rocks.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ