Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I think in Philly we are looking to do what we could not finish last season. Just one game shy of a championship, the expectations are to finish the deal.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

I feel  Armada is going to have a really good year. There are some really big earners and both goalies are looking solid at cap. This could be a very good season.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

I expect New Orleans to improve upon last season. We made a couple moves in the offseason to fills some gaps and our young players are all growing. The core of the offense is aging but hopefully that won't hold us back too much.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

My expectations for the Baltimore Platoon this season are to make it to the second round of playoffs! We've had a good start so far, so lets keep it going.

Foil Up Boys

Well I don't expect Kelowna to make any cup runs, but I would love to see the team get into the playoffs at the very least this year. So far looking like that may be a possibility.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

We are going to win the cup and nobody is going to stop us. We are on fire lately and we will do the impossible and win it.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Well Anchorage has lost some of its older players this year, but return an amazingly strong core. Will we be the top of the standings this year again? Not likely, but we hope this means a deeper playoff run.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

This season, my expectation is to make the playoffs and put together a solid run.  I feel i have settled into my role as a player and contributor in the lineup but not as a star.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

After their hot start to the season my expectations for BAP is nothing short of winning the championship anything less will make me very very sad

Expectations are that we are champions when the season ends. Barg finally joins the already stacked Forge squad and he needs that ring. Barg is the greatest prospect in the history of the SHL so this would only cement his rich legacy.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I expect Kelowna to struggle, try their best, but ultimately come up short. Montreal is early in the rebuild and will be likely to barely survive the season. All eyes on the future in the the J and the big League

[Image: banes.png]

My expectation for Czechia is always gold. Even if not this season, the march of time goes on and one day, Czechia will win IIHF gold.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

We can only be on the rise after last season, I hope and think that we can make a surprise, and at least make playoff this season.

27 words

I expect the Colorado Raptors to make a deep playoff run this season. We're already off to a great start with a 10 wins and 4 losses to put us into second place in the SMJHL. But our hunt for the Four Star Cup starts now! These next few seasons are crucial as our championship window is wide open.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Since it will be the last junior season, there can't be any other expectation than to make a solid run for the cup, and hopefully a victorious one.

[Image: sulov.gif]