Create Account

Formx Banned from SHL

01-31-2019, 01:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:39 PMkit Wrote: so because he could get angry we shouldnt let him back??

Because there is a precedent of that kind of behavior with a member who was openly abrasive and got himself permanently banned from the site?

Would he not have to prove that he has changed and can be a positive member of the community (or even wants to?) before considering reinstatement of a ban?

hows he supposed to do that without a trial run

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-31-2019, 01:43 PMSearchBing Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:28 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: the avatar is exactly for members like you! disrespectful member!

Im not disrespectful, i just dont have the cipher key to decipher what you wished me good luck with.

Dammit Sweg, you lovely human, you know he said, “You are know what you make it, a big good guy friendly. You are much love by community entire. STUPID IDIOT”

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

How do we turn this thread into a drinking game?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-31-2019, 01:48 PMkit Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Because there is a precedent of that kind of behavior with a member who was openly abrasive and got himself permanently banned from the site?

Would he not have to prove that he has changed and can be a positive member of the community (or even wants to?) before considering reinstatement of a ban?

Contact you? Issue an apology through you or somebody and present it to the head office?

I think you're trying to assert that a time-out negates most, if not all, of what Gorlab did - and I don't think that's really going to fly. Yes, he's been gone a while. Yes, he could have changed. But he did DO all the things that got him banned in the first place, and we can't assume the best in someone, just as we can't assume the worst.

01-31-2019, 01:48 PMkit Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Because there is a precedent of that kind of behavior with a member who was openly abrasive and got himself permanently banned from the site?

I mean, that is kind of the point of a permanent ban.

If you are really gung-ho about it you could just have him appeal through you as an intermediary. Or you can try and demonstrate a legitimate reason yourself as to why a permanent ban should be rescinded in this case other than "well people change."

I'm also not a member of HO, so this could all be a pointless endeavor anyway.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

01-31-2019, 01:43 PMLeppish Wrote: Can we just ban everyone for a day

that would actually be kind of interesting.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-31-2019, 02:08 PM.bojo Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:43 PMLeppish Wrote: Can we just ban everyone for a day

that would actually be kind of interesting.

We need to change the namechange bojo

SwegButthole - Disrespectful Member

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-31-2019, 01:48 PMDanbyRem Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:43 PMSearchBing Wrote: Im not disrespectful, i just dont have the cipher key to decipher what you wished me good luck with.

Dammit Sweg, you lovely human, you know he said, “You are know what you make it, a big good guy friendly. You are much love by community entire. STUPID IDIOT”

This

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

01-31-2019, 12:42 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: oh my god

we have here so many new members ... also kids (possibly 12-17) and you do post those shit!?

my god .... SHL that is the way to lose active members!

and always because of the same members!

I may an asshole ... especially in the past .... but I did never post something what would screw away members! I always did try to use diplomatic words especially in the last nearly 2 years ...

STUPID IDIOTS

Dude, u have been callin me hallsy with no ballsy or wtv forever, including years when I was underage.....

01-31-2019, 01:24 PMkit Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:20 PMTML99 Wrote: But the SHL doesn't

Not with the current Ho apparently, but yeah it has quite a bit. I don’t think that’s a good reason as to why he couldn’t be a contributing member again

I'm not saying he cant, id love to have him back he was the first person to take the time out of his day to help me with graphics and team Canada, I wasn't really being serious, I was just pointing out how everyone says "bring back gorlab" but no one knows if he even wants to be back

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

01-31-2019, 02:11 PMSearchBing Wrote:
01-31-2019, 02:08 PM.bojo Wrote: that would actually be kind of interesting.

We need to change the namechange bojo

SwegButthole - Disrespectful Member

that's too much. just make that your title

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-31-2019, 02:13 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
01-31-2019, 12:42 PMChris-McZehrl Wrote: oh my god

we have here so many new members ... also kids (possibly 12-17) and you do post those shit!?

my god .... SHL that is the way to lose active members!

and always because of the same members!

I may an asshole ... especially in the past .... but I did never post something what would screw away members! I always did try to use diplomatic words especially in the last nearly 2 years ...

STUPID IDIOTS

Dude, u have been callin me hallsy with no ballsy or wtv forever, including years when I was underage.....

Ninja

01-30-2019, 09:43 PMSearchBing Wrote: I hope the entire HO dies tbh

01-31-2019, 01:23 PMSearchBing Wrote: Also, nice avatar, for someone so caring for people it's nice to see you using a picture of someone putting a noose around his neck.

Sweg I love you but this is a bad look

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 02:29 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-31-2019, 02:23 PMTML99 Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:43 PMSearchBing Wrote: I hope the entire HO dies tbh

01-31-2019, 01:23 PMSearchBing Wrote: Also, nice avatar, for someone so caring for people it's nice to see you using a picture of someone putting a noose around his neck.

Sweg I love you but this is a bad look

Ya im ready to take a suspension, im pointing out hes a hypocrite, sitting on a high horse calling formx a bad influence when he himself is one.

I never claimed to be one. :p

01-31-2019, 02:14 PMTML99 Wrote:
01-31-2019, 01:24 PMkit Wrote: Not with the current Ho apparently, but yeah it has quite a bit. I don’t think that’s a good reason as to why he couldn’t be a contributing member again

I'm not saying he cant, id love to have him back he was the first person to take the time out of his day to help me with graphics and team Canada, I wasn't really being serious, I was just pointing out how everyone says "bring back gorlab" but no one knows if he even wants to be back
I think he wants to be unbannned tbh. well thats what he told me the last time I talked to him. Also said he wouldn't say any of the restricted words.