Create Account

S63 mPT #5: The End of the World

I would purchase as much Individual Coaching as my Bank would allow, claim all of it, update myself, and become the highest TPE player in SHL history as there wouldn’t be enough time for an Audit to be done.

Quote:39 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I would probably end up spending a lot of time trying to get reservations so I could travel to be as close as possible to this epic supervolcano when it erupts. If we're all going to die anyway, I might as well get a good look at this volcano in person before I'm gone.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

honnestly, at this point, i would just do what i normally do. I'm not even sure i would be aware it's going to explode since i dont follow media and the future is so bleak anyway that we could die of anything.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Spend 8 hours sleeping. Then wake up, lie in bed for 3 hours on my phone. Spend 2 hours making breakfast and then thinking what I should spend the rest of my life with. Get distracted and waste two more hours. Fall asleep again accidentally and Im dead

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I will definitely not update that last week. Fuck the shl imma go get a burger n shit. I will also try to meet all my peeps in the raptors LR before we all meet in hell lol.

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

If it's the final week, you gotta spend time with the ones you love, friends and family alike. Something simple like a nice dinner would do, I'm not trying to get out there and do some crazy stunt before the world ends.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Hmmmm.....24 hours....thats enough time to:
send @steveoiscool a gif of his hero Ben Shapiro
Start a new sim league for @taterswc to create one last new player
Wish @James Truong a happy birthday
Then I'd probably just spam the blizzard locker room to take #1 spot from @Bfine

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

I would do my best to make it over to Europe, I think it would be possible for humanity to survive, and there would probably be my best bet to keep going after the volcano erupts

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I sell my house if possible, pack up all my stuff and family and move to Europe. I have family in England and friends in Poland so those would be the most likely destinations.

I would keep playing hockey until my last breath. I want to die while doing what I love. Now this might sound weird and I should probably have called my family but oh well.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2022, 08:34 AM by AgentSmith630.)

I'm not sure how I would spend my last week. Probably partying and just trying to enjoy my final moments here on earth before it gets destroyed

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Does the rest of the world know? Because if so, I'm just going to spend it with the people I love most.

And probably break a WHOLE lot of laws.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!

I would stockpile food and probably be safe over here in Europe for a while. Maybe prepare and leave for a remote location to reduce the number of people in the vicinity cause people are crazy in a crisis.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I spend my final week telling all my coworkers at my job how I REALLY feel about them and then I just pray my death is a quick and painless one.

I would spend my last week probably playing the new Destiny 2 Expansion, The Which Queen, as I spent way too much money on it to not play it.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]