Create Account

S72 PT #3: A Hitchhikers Guide to General Management

ISFL PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

teh game plan for our team is never changing. there is something to be said about physically dominating otehrs until they have to submit. we will be fighting each and every plaeyr on the ice every shift until they can no longer skate. speed will not be an advantage here after about the first 5 minutes. if this strategy worked the frist time we are going to ride it until it fials. this will work really well in this game too since tey are smaller. we wont take nearly as many punches and the ones that do land wont hurt so their skating abilitiy will be mush worse than ours quickly. after the first i think we will be able to play a normal game or they will be forces to forfeit the game due to lack of players willing to take the ice and risk getting thir ass handed to them again and again.

Pretty easy to prank Joe K to be honest. I'm just gonna have the Spectre erase his Taylor Swift tickets from his phone. The we'll put out a fake report that all her concerts have been canceled but due to it allegedly not being her fault noone is to be given refunds. This is in fact to pay Joe back for his lack of focus this season due to said Taylor Swift obsession. I mean dude is a grown man. I could see it if he was trying to impress a chick and get a roll in the hay from it but not thinking that's the case here. The Spectre is a great partner in this as he has paranormal powers that allow him to do things like previously mentioned. And the Spectre is also not all in on Taylor Swift, said it makes him want to howl and scare the shit out of people. So in order to keep him from running amok we are going to mess with Joe K as only we can.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Billy Herrington, a fresh-faced rookie forward burning up the ice for the Atlanta Inferno in the Simulation Hockey League (SHL). But Billy's not just about goals and assists – he's got a mischievous side, and he's teamed up with the team's wild and crazy mascot for a prank that's got everyone except the unsuspecting target in on the joke. So, here's the deal: Billy's cooking up a prank that's about to light up the SHL like a firework. The plan? A full-blown fake press conference that's all smoke and mirrors. They're gonna fake a trade – yeah, you heard that right – making it look like Billy's getting shipped off to some made-up team with custom jerseys and all. And the secret sauce? The lovable mascot's playing the role of a cheeky fake team owner, right there on camera with Billy. The prep work was on point. They got the graphics team to whip up some legit-looking visuals and even drafted a press release that had the rumor mills churning. When the big moment came, Billy and his partner-in-crime mascot kept their poker faces on, laying out the trade details like old pros. But then came the twist – it's all a gag! And man, did it work like a charm. Social media lit up like a bonfire. Fans were sharing, retweeting, and laughing their heads off. Billy's rep on and off the ice got a serious boost, and suddenly, he's not just a rookie to watch out for in the SHL – he's also the go-to guy for offbeat shenanigans. So, next time you see Billy Herrington causing mayhem on and off the ice, just know he's got a partner in crime – that crazy mascot – and they're cooking up schemes that'll keep the SHL world grinning.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I am going to prank jay who is head gm and i am co gm. he is very prankable because he is like four years old so he does not know any better, we are actually graduating pre school together this year and you guys are all invited to the party. except devils and penguins fans they are lame and uncool because they like a different team than me. I would prank him many ways, but the first would be by paying off the national hockey league to rig the league and make the vancouver canucks go undefeated in the regular season, and lose in triple overtime of game seven of the stanley cup finals to the new york rangers. I think that would be a really funny prank. i will also prank him by telling the whole league he is four years old, which i did early in my post. so for the record, he is four years old.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

It's that time of year again to team up with the Mascot and prank the general manager of the St Louis Scarecrows. They had to keep the word quiet, so they hacked all his shit and shut it down. His phone, computers, tablets, anything. He wasn't able to use anything or check anything out for a whole 24 hours. He was really stressed. Then we threw out a post saying the plan that we had and were accepting charitable donations as well for it so we could engage with the communities, increase fans for the SHL and STL and raise money for charity.

We ended up doing a bunch of pranks to him that came from the Jack Ass movies because why not??? We staged a bunch of rooms, got a bunch of animals, tased them a few times and it was all in the name of good fun, charity and making a positive impact on the world and game of hockey. 114,272 people retweeted the post, 4,272,271 was made for the 50/50 and the GM is in the hospital just checking in on very minor injuries :D

Kermit Murphy, renowned for his playful antics, devised a clever and light-hearted prank leading up to a significant game against the opposing team of hyper-intelligent mice. Recognizing the mice's sharp minds, he saw an opportunity to engage in some light espionage. Kermit swapped out the mice's water bottles with ones laced with what the equipment staff described as "significant" amounts of rat poison. Rather than risk losing to a handful of super-mice, Kermit figured this would be an elegant master stroke. As the opposing team discovered their Gatorade smelled different, a wave of confusion initially swept over them. However, the mice's hyper-intelligence quickly kicked in, and they realized they were the subjects of a good-natured prank. The mice exhibited an unexpected sense of humor over it, which caught Kermit by surprise. After getting the mice some replacement bottles, the teams hit the ice. However, the replacement bottles contained water instead of Gatorade, and by the third period, the mice simply did not have enough electrolytes to compete further.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Pranking the General Manager was the simple part. When Sconnie and his accomplices broke into the Montreal management office late one night, it was an easy plan to plant the fake message from Head Office firing CK and naming Katth as his replacement, effective immediately. Laughing at their great joke the following morning, the team waited in the dressing room for the response. They knew they were in trouble when they head the cries of "ITS ABOUT GODDAMN TIME!" from upstairs, and their infuriated co-GM marched into the room demanding answers. Looking around the room, the Mads knew the jig was up. He offered a shrug and made for the door, muttering "Whatever, I guess I'll get him". The team shared another laugh and continued dressing for practice. They weren't worried. After all, this was at least the third time this season they'd had to drag CK back kicking and screaming to keep running the team.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Creative Prompt
[Image: nVJGrNj.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Creative Prompt

Mice? Really? I hate mice. But it's fairly easy to counter that. Poison, and lots of it. They think they're so smart? They're still mice who can't resist making nests out of everything so we will provide them with lots of lint and trash to line their little bed with, and then we will poison the lot of it, killing them. Also, we will set up traps all over the ice, and while there will likely be some of our own folks getting hurt by the traps, we will survive and they will not. If all else fails we will bring in some homeless cats and some rat snakes. This might be problematic since neither of those things enjoy ice very much so we will have to get them acclimated well in advance. So they may be smart but they're still dumb mice. The snakes and cats will get what the traps and poison don't. There will be no hockey, just rodent death.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]

oh man tommy westbrook loves pranks more than anything in life and let me tell you he is really excited to prank the big man of the ham steelhawks. he has been thinking about it for days and even every night he stays awake up late at night dreaming about the dream prank. tommy and the big bird mascot named big bird are going to push gm hallsy down the stairs like really hard. they will film it and show it to all the fans. first big bird will park himself at the top of the stairs and then tommy will say hey gm hallsy can you come take a look at this big pile of something down here. gm hallsy will of course go look and then big bird will push him really hard down the stairs. it will be so funny and then all of the fans will laugh at the good and funny prank.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

See one would think that the great @FuzzSHL would be smart enough to avoid being pranked by his players. That's precisely the flaw in character that will be exploited, the fact that he won't expect to be outwitted be a bunch of puck moving dimbos that, albeit are great at what they do, don't have to worry about academia as much as other people. With that in mind, its all about keeping it simple, but consistent. It would be a long con, something that has to be built and executed over time, ramping in importance  leading up to a finale? What exactly? Now that is something do be figured out at another point in time, but for now wheels are in motion, the leadership core established a prank committee, spearheaded by both the mascot panther and the panther panther (in spirit) that will figure it out, but it will be glorious and historic, something that generations of Los Angeles Panthers fans will cherish and remind themselves of, over hot cocoa or a pint of beer perhaps, something to bring generations together.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Defenseman Tommi Koivu of the Hamilton Steelhawks shared a mischievous grin with Hamilton the Steelhawk, the team's playful mascot. They had cooked up a prank to lighten the mood for everyone, including the stern-faced General Manager, Tom O'Donnell. Tommi had found an old, oversized Steelhawks jersey and managed to convince Hamilton to wear it. As Tom O'Donnell entered the locker room, the sight of the usually sleek and intimidating mascot struggling to fit into the jersey was enough to send the players into fits of suppressed laughter. Tommi, playing along, exclaimed, "Tom, you won't believe it! Hamilton insisted on trying on one of the old jerseys. I think he wants to make a comeback on the ice!" The GM's eyes widened in disbelief, a mixture of surprise and amusement crossing his face. Hamilton waddled around in the jersey, flapping his wings and doing his best to strike a hockey pose. The room erupted in laughter, including Tom O'Donnell, who was known for his stern demeanor. Grinning, Tom O'Donnell said, "Well, Hamilton, I didn't know you had such a hidden talent. Maybe we'll have to schedule a practice for you." Then they all laughed and hugged and kissed

[Image: rotti.gif]

With mischief in my heart and a plan in mind, I, John Hopoate the centre for the Atlanta Inferno or something, decided to pull off a prank that would have our social media buzzing. I set the stage for a fake press conference, where I announced an utterly absurd trade involving none other than our unsuspecting general manager. Holding a straight face, I detailed the imaginary deal with deadpan seriousness, while my teammates struggled to hold in their laughter.

The moment realization dawned upon our GM's face, the room erupted into amusement, including my own contagious laughter. The video of the prank spread like wildfire across social platforms, giving fans a glimpse of our off-ice camaraderie. It showcased the lighter side of our team dynamics and my penchant for playful shenanigans.

Beyond the laughs, the prank emphasized the tight-knit relationships within our team and offered a reminder that amidst the competitive hockey world, moments of shared humor are just as vital.

[Image: hopoate.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE - Shoe On The Other Appendage

They may be hyper intelligent mice, but at the end of the day they are just that, mice. How do you take care of a rodent problem? Well, you get some mouse traps and wait. Though in seriousness, they still are the size of mice. We can literally pretend they are a puck and fire them into the stands. Hockey IQ and advanced intelligent is nothing when you give up a size and strength advantage. So we have a few people in the box, we could have only our goalie out there and still be alright. The mice will be barely able to move the puck, our goalie won't have to worry about anything. Kill of a few penalties, we'll thin out the numbers on the mice side. From there all we have to do is put it on net. No mouse is going to stop a wrister going 70+ miles per hour. If they try, they'll end up like their teammates.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page