Create Account

mPT #5 Aliens

Sven Svechnikov is definitely an alien as are all of the Whalers, as they have been assimilated into the hivemind. Michael Fitted isn't an alien, but he is from Pittsburgh and there's little difference.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I was going to say it is Guðmundur Kristjánsson (@Fluw) (Wulf / wolf spelled backwards) But I see that he said me so maybe we are giving ourselves away. Also another candidate is Juni Panda (@juniped). I mean what kind of player (Panda?) only wants to fight

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

There's a guy who plays for Quebec City named Mew Two who is a really weird looking guy, he's got a very alien-like appearance. Plus his name is Mew Two? What does that even mean? If I had to guess someone was an alien I'd put my money on him.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Aliens in the SHL? Haha what a silly idea. Narboza Manyhands is definitely an alien but it's clearly defined and the thought of aliens not looking like aliens is silly. However, that Kermit Murphy dude might be an alien considering how oddly alike he is to a specific muppet...

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I am pretty sure we have an alien in Texas, our rookie Theo Kondos musst be one. He doesn't have a roomate on roadtrips and there are coming out pretty strange noices out of his room and no it's not that kind of noices all of you think.
@Ohtaay

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

aren't most of us just part aliens already? "ancient aliens theorists suggest" that all the Gods we read about from religions were just actually aliens who came from far planets and breeded with the already existing humans. so im gonna go ahead and suggest the majority of shl players already are long descendants of aliens therefore making us aliens already

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

If there are any other aliens in the SHL one of them is definitely @TheSparkyDee. With how many jobs he's had since joining the league and still finding time to get on the ice and play hockey, this player is definitely not human.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

The Atlanta Inferno general manager Hotdog is definitely an alien, how can something made out of bread, condiments and suspicious meat parts be this intelligent and get a position like gm in our world.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Every time I have a conversation with @Capt_Blitzkrieg, the subject of probing is brought up at least 3 times. He is very sus. Blitz is a spooky alien.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

I think that @Rangerjase is alien, because he have so cute dog! It's almost impossible to have as cute dog as Nash is. I love him so much!

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

for me @Hordle is clearly an alien, he's just so likeable and happy every time he pops in our discord it's outer worldly. There's no way someone can be so happy without being an alien.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I personally think another alien in the league is Axel Foley (@Mazatt). First off, he stole his name from something else, which I can definitely see an alien doing in effort to try and fit in. He is also way too good at hockey, I think he actually has some alien powers we aren't aware of to help out, and as such, should suspend him indefinitely for cheating.

Sometimes I think Jimmy Wagner might be an alien for Los Angeles. The guy is just too fast on the ice and it's not natural to be quite honest. No human being could ever be that speedy and actually be from this planet.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Honestly? I think it's Karl Krashwagen is an alien. Nobody else could have lead the league in scoring on Baltimore. We scored more goals this year in general but his nose for the net is unparalleled dude. Plus I have seen his conehead in the locker room many times. And that's not a euphemism.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

As a believer in the supernatural and have seen many episodes of ancient aliens I believe I have a good sense of when a player is from out of this world. Ever since he was drafted into this league I'v always had a feeling that something was off with Kermit Murphy... @notorioustig ... It may be because of his hulk like green skin or the fact that everyone in the league has heard about him having a crush on a pig.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]