Create Account

S68 mPT #0: Tagline Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

the slogan for the upcoming season is big because to win we gotta have big hits and big energy and big wins and put big pucks deep big time
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2022, 10:16 PM by kast3rborous.)

We're hear for revenge. Last year the Elk had their best season ever during the regular season only to get ousted the third round of playoff games. This year we're out for blood and will win the cup.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

A season for Redemption. This is Chicagos slogan this season, cause last season did not go as intended. Hopefully this season will be much better for their team and fans.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

"The pups are ready to roar"

I think this is pretty straightforward. New England's been on a rebuild path for a while now but the team finally looks ready to make a splash.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Winnipeg's slogan for the season is "All Stars". Obviously, the Aurora is a celestial event, but also, we're all stars on the team - everyone has their role and they are ALL important. But also, the team is genuinely stacked with talent, and the team is made up of a bunch of players who could be all-stars.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

For Edmonton the slogan would have to be destroy what you’ve made, so now I can make something better out of it. For now we will have to lock it in

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

We've been here before and we're going again whether or not you want to.

Cause lord knows we do. I think. Maybe. We'll get back to you on that.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

A slogan for the Kelowna Knights for the season would be "Armed and ready for battle". This is sort of a play on the Knights as they get armed for battle. It serves a reminder to prepare everyday to be the best.

The slogan for the reigning 4-star cup champion Maine Timber will be "Watch the Forest Grow!" Maine will lean into its success and continue to grow this organization and build off their success.

Code:
33 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

The Young Guns. 

Baltimore Platoon is going through a rebuild currently. Everyone knows it. We will have some young players stepping in and getting the spotlight immediately. Lets see how they do.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

The tagline for New Engalnd will be "Try to get above hockey 500" aka try to have more wins than losses for the first time in a while

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Our motto will be "skate hard, don't suck." Now why might that be our motto? Because the team is going to skate hard, and the team is going to not suck

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

The Armada's tagline this season will be "Sail forth unto victory," for the simple reason that it is boat related and sounds cool. We can put it on some foam fingers for the fans or something  Armada

Our slogan would be ‘ITS BAPPIN TIME’. A play on the its morphin time slogan. and to a degree the cult classic morbin meme. I also chose bappin because our team is bap.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I think our slogan for this season is going to be "It's really hard to come up with a slogan on the spot but here's something motivational about winning and our team bouncing back after last year". It's a little wordy but I think the fans will hop on and follow suit.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers