This league's lit - come be lit with us

Just don't put GLU as your recruiter. He's already enough of a dictator <_<

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

Come play with me

[Image: cuffana.png]

Well it's offseason again and we got a lot of SHLers in this upcoming recruiting class. Join while it's lit!

SBA 4 Life

SBA actually fun. And my player doesn't suck like York sucks here.

Even though he missed the game winning shot in overtime in what would have been the most amazing/impossible comeback/upset in history, Hall is still gud.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

S24 starts today, meaning we've got a milestone season coming up! That means lots of TPE opportunities, changes and improvements will likely be headed the SBA's way. Perfect time to join up!

Quote:Originally posted by Molholt@Mar 13 2017, 10:13 AM
S24 starts today, meaning we've got a milestone season coming up! That means lots of TPE opportunities, changes and improvements will likely be headed the SBA's way. Perfect time to join up!

That milestone season is very much upon us! #SBA25 kicks off next week following this weeks playoffs.

Quote:SBA is in the middle of playoff week and now is a great time to join and create a new player and get a jumpstart on your Freshman season!

Whether you like Basketball or not I can confidently say this a fun league with a great community.

We're just about to kickoff our 25th Anniversary (Season 25) and the league is stronger than ever. Now is the time to join!

Season 25 ended a couple of days ago, and S26 brings two new expansion teams to the NCAA (where you will start your career)! Tons of open roster spots and playing time available. http://sba.today/forums/

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

We just started S26 and S25 was our best season ever, we also just witnessed our largest active draft class ever and have more expansion on the horizon. Whether you enjoy basketball or not; the community is excellent and the league is super enjoyable.

Join today!

Quote:Originally posted by GoodLeftUndone@Jul 9 2017, 12:32 PM
We just started S26 and S25 was our best season ever, we also just witnessed our largest active draft class ever and have more expansion on the horizon. Whether you enjoy basketball or not; the community is excellent and the league is super enjoyable.

Join today!

GLU... You forgot to mention expansion in the NCAA and upcoming expansion in the bigs. Wink seriously fun place!

Duke #1

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 9 2017, 11:35 AM

GLU... You forgot to mention expansion in the NCAA and upcoming expansion in the bigs. Wink seriously fun place!

Duke #1

duke sucks

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jul 9 2017, 12:37 PM

duke sucks

"Always suck... Never blow." - Ryder Grimes, 6th Man UNC

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 9 2017, 11:38 AM

"Always suck... Never blow." - Ryder Grimes, 6th Man UNC

i've never said that. not enough lung puncturing or threatening shaka tbh

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Jul 9 2017, 12:39 PM

i've never said that. not enough lung puncturing or threatening shaka tbh

"What happens after the 7th Pina Colada, stays between me, my Pina Colada and EBJ." - Ryder Grimes, 6th Man UNC

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Jul 9 2017, 11:43 AM

"What happens after the 7th Pina Colada, stays between me, my Pina Colada and EBJ." - Ryder Grimes, 6th Man UNC

lololololol