Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

The angriest I ever got at the league is when all of my teammates (former and present) said they would eat me for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

A few come to mind, and well unfortunately for them, it involves the steelhawks. The whole thing about redistributing tpe to 40 passing and 99 scoring back in sths that made us move to fhm. Then everytime we face them in playoffs, it hurts. I'm the one simming and I hate it. I love it when we beat them but god damn, they're always there, waiting for us, to kick us in the face. That rivalry cannot be matched.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

After Tampa Bay and Tom Brady won the Super Bowl.  I got in a fight with tez and had to leave Newfoundland for a while to cool off.  I was a St. Louis Rams fan so Brady is a sore spot for numerous reasons.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry. *shuffles off to fight something or somebody whilst turning into a giant green hulking monster which smashes things*

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

The angriest I have ever been in the SHL was actually pretty early on in my time here. Schwarz and I had written up a massive article and they decided to change the grading scale specifically for stats and numbers right as we were getting ready to post it. Luckily the grading team worked with us to help us get the most money, but I wanted all the money darn it!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

08-24-2021, 07:16 PMPatty Wrote: After Tampa Bay and Tom Brady won the Super Bowl.  I got in a fight with tez and had to leave Newfoundland for a while to cool off.  I was a St. Louis Rams fan so Brady is a sore spot for numerous reasons.

Fuck St. Louis. Now I'm the most maddest of mad... St. Louis... St. Louis... St. Louis. Thats all Patty cares about. I'm here every day just beggin for attention and he only cares about his Blues and not my blues. It is mean and I'm sick of it.

But I will never move on... Ever.

[Image: Wally.png]

Well, I've definitely been angry once. It was most about the bracket, and I didn't quite understand it because they seemed to be ranking the teams who were eliminated.. but if we were picking winners, wouldn't that already share who we thought should be eliminated. It was just wild. People were confused with me, people made fun of how it wasn't confusing, good times.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I don't have time to be angry at people in a sim league. My job keeps me too busy and too stressed to want to expend energy on getting angrier at something completely virtual, and in a league that's supposed to be for fun.

If I ever felt like I was so irrevocably emotionally invested in this league that I couldn't help but rage at anyone for anything, well, I'd probably be inactive by now.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Only really one time I legitimately got angry on the site and that was over some keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do than to try and get under the skin of people I care about. Do I regret what happened? Somewhat. Would I do it again? Absolutely. I'm not going to back down from defending my teammates/friends on this site.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

The angriest I have ever been is when HO "followed the book" of judging a vague rule one way and then recently decided to not judge another vague rule the same way.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Angriest I've been was probably when the site was taken over by a rogue member who locked all the admin accounts and attempted to ruin the league. Thank the lord for an inactive owner who was forgotten by the member and we somehow got a hold of him and recovered all our accounts. Hail Anton Razov!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
5-3-2
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 1] [Pts 1] [+/- +3] [PIM 4] [Hits 7] [SB 33]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I honestly never let the site get me that angry. Of course there were times when I jumped in to defend teammates but thats just what friends/teammates do. Though I do remember laughing really hard when that dude tried to tamper me from Buffalo to go to Minnesota. I often wonder what happened to that guy, hope he's doing ok and comes back soon.

When we went up as the heavy favorites in the Challenge Cup Finals against the Edmonton Blizzard... We got swept. I was steamed. I almost stepped away from the community for a while after that one.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Angriest I have been was when I was on SFP Bob Bobcalf got traded away, he was like a brother to me, mainly because he's actually my brother

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

The one time, or times rather, that get my blood boiling are when JayWhy tries to convince people his demon spirit haunting him is a nice lady without a face.  It ridiculous and has no place in our LR.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]