Create Account

S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask February 12th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The knight's mascot is a difficult job, that's why I decided to take the job myself. My main objective? Get in the other team's head. We're talking about doing the gritty behind the opposing team's bench, if I'm near the boards on a puck battle I'm pounding the glass so hard I'm surprised it doesn't break and who could forget the iconic Kelowna Knights drum? by the end of the night that things gonna have a hole in it!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

I would use a flare that makes a howling sound every time it's shot. Obviously, it would be a green flare. I would try to shoot a flare between my legs.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

If William Salming would be a mascot, he would just stand behind the opposite bench and stare all opponent's players and coaches. He would give them a full 60-minute pressure by that way and would not move at all so they would feel uncomfortable.

[Image: salming.png]

If you know Jaxon de Ville, mascot for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL, you know what direction this goes. I won't just have a casual firebird one, but also a sexy firebird outfit. That's how I distract every opponent.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Spack Jarrow would perform the Y-M-C-A song then finish it with a dab. If that didn't do it then maybe a somersault and a cartwheel?

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I would just be behind the opposing teams net the whole night, constantly copying the goalies mannerisms. Probably throw in a couple of sick flips and we'll have ourselves a quality night

If Patrice Bergeron were given the opportunity to be the team mascot, he would take it in full stride by being like Gritty. He would make any dance moves to get the home crowd motivated. Patrice would intimidate the opposing team by being on their bench and by being clumsy when walking on the bench.

Code:
55 words

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

Sir Devoir as a mascot would use his psychic abilities to float up various signs that the fans would bring in to him just inside of the opposing players vision to both be annoying and distract them as much as possible.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

If Tummy Hurts had a night wearing the mascot costume in Newfoundland, he would entertain fans by laying down and holding his tummy, which is very sore.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

I would dress as a raptor and do the rapballin dance. This is my favorite discord emote cause the dino gets so groovy with it, and I would love to see it recreated with a raptor mascot.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Ah, well, this isn’t the first time this has happened to me. First I need to get stilts, because I am far too short to be a convincing mascot at my standard height. Then I dance around and floss because the kids like that.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I am 100% going to be an enforcer mascot that will intimidate my foes! I will relentlessly mock anyone foolish enough to take a penalty, I will bang on the glass with gusto. Nobody will be safe!!!!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Having done the mascot thing once before on a whim, Strom would bring in behind the opposing bench the staples of mascotmanship:  a drum to beat a "lets go team!" chant, a giant vuvuzela to do the same thing with...and then a giant bag of popcorn to "accidentally" spill on the opposing bench as I was trying to get to my seat.

I would take inspiration from that famous car commercial and just fall to the ice repeatedly and uncontrollably until that big ass hockey guy next to me is dying from laughing.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

As the mascot of the New England Wolfpack I think Tenderloin would revert to some primal form and start running on all fours through the arena like some kind of wild animal, hopefully not harming anyone in the process.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]