Create Account

S72 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 12:07 AM by aeonsjenni. Edited 3 times in total.)

- Player Name:
Unspeakable Horror

- Position:
Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Easy enough to navigate, though I'm greatly assisted in being familiar with similar sim league forums.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
aeonsjenni

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
I have no clue how to answer this. I think I consistently have about 3 free hours a day, at least 5 days a week.

- Is water wet?
I have no clue! I suppose it would have to be.

- What made you join the SHL?
I had heard about it from other sim-leagues and wanted to join a league to be spend more time with people I liked who are primarily SHL users. I also wanted to join a league as a truly casual user but once again I have been thwarted.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I have no clue what to expect. I mostly want to be as good a defensive player as I can manage but will definitely need help with my build for that. In terms of call ups my policy in other leagues is to not rush a call-up, but also to not delay one either. Especially as a Casual User (TM) I am more invested in my player's personal achievement than normal, but obviously am happy to work with my GMs to help the team succeed as well.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?
Oh, that's easy. I would give a lecture on my high school obsession, which was the polynomial expansion. The binomial expansion is well known and extremely valuable, but the more general case of the polynomial expansion (i.e. the expansion of something like (a + b + c + d)^5) can do a lot to connect the problem to interesting questions in geometry, probability, and number theory, which generally fascinates me. I haven't really visited the subject directly in a long time but I believe I still have my notebook which I filled with manual polynomial expansions of horrible things like (a + b + c + d + e + f)^7, which has 924 terms.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Sorry, but I have not.

- How do you feel about walruses?
Positively, I guess. They're pretty funny looking little guys but they're also pretty scary.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
The Unspeakable Horror is currently possessing the body of Louisa Milligen, who is a gay woman. Unfortunately I think that means that the Unspeakable Horror is canonically homophobic, as I firmly believe that inconveniencing queer people is always homophobic. However I don't think it would protest if asked to wear the pride-themed jersey, as its only goal is to play hockey until the end of time.

As a user I'll take the opportunity to mention that I'm gay and that I consider outward, pre-emptive, and unashamed consideration of queer people as something of great importance to me for any locker room I might join. In that respect I would absolutely wear the pride-themed warmup jersey.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Oh dude, there are these things called "sim leagues", they're pretty cool. You get to create a player on a forum, and that player (and yourself as a person, by extension) will be scouted and drafted to teams run by real people. But there's a shit ton of ongoing drama and intense grudges coming from ancient feuds that happened 8 years ago, which is super weird but also very interesting.

Seriously though, I recently took up D&D again, which has been nice. I have finally been allowed to make my own player and I don't have to DM.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
Oh it's absolutely Harrow The Ninth, by Tamsyn Muir. It's the sort of book that makes you feel like you're losing your mind, like nothing is real—but it does it in a way that is so twisted and funny and just super fucking bizarre that it's just a lot of fun. To spoil one of my favorite parts: the point-of-view character cooks a soup made using her own bone marrow, so that she can sneak a piece of her own body into the stomach of her co-worker (best description I can think of), allowing her to blow him up and kill him despite him being 99% immortal (she is a necromancer so these things happen). However God intervenes and tells them to play nice, so the co-worker is put back together and they finish dinner.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
An active locker room that's welcoming to new faces and is ready to make jokes. Weird jokes are the cornerstone of my social interaction.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
I think it'd have to be Eldegoss. It's a pretty weak grass-type, but its moveset is very much suited for a stall team, which is how I enjoy playing Pokemon. Of course, I love its design as well. It's absolutely my favorite design of the last few generations.

- What video games do you play?
I recently was sucked back into League of Legends, which is probably a bad thing. I used to play a lot of EU4, and I was very good at it, but I haven't played in a long time. Mostly I just play whatever Switch game I can spend time with my girlfriend playing.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
This is my opportunity to tank my draft stock. I just generally dislike dogs, and they dislike me right back. I don't think about dog breeds, and I reject the premise of identifying with one.

HO Questions

- Player Name:
Sim Wen

- Position:
D

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?
Pablo Salvatici

.sears

GM Questions

6+ probably

- Is water wet?
it's moist

I'm a masochist

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I'm going up true rookie

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?
Pokemon

Yes

Can't stand them

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?
Absolutely

Been playing a lot of Football Manager

The Art of War

A fun locker room

Piplup. First one that I ever picked and loved it in the show.

A lot of Football Manager

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
A golden retriever because they're cool as fuck

[Image: Jepox.gif]

- Player Name: Ho LeeSmokes

- Position: Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nike Kickz Jr

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): nike1105

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually 5-10 hours

- Is water wet?
Not always. Liquid water is wet. Solid water is cold but not always wet. Gas water is usually wet but I don’t know enough science to have an opinion on that one.

That jerk @JNH found me on the EA NHL forums and suckered me into coming here in S13 for a few recruiting TPE. I’ll never forgive him.

I've historically not enjoyed juniors…until my last player. I had probably the best junior experience I can remember with my last player and it was the first time I had really been a part of juniors since many of the new changes were made (425 cap, multiple send down season, etc). I’ve officially been converted to a juniors lover.

- If you had to give a 30 minute lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?
Probably personal finance. I just want to retire.

No.

Interesting but potentially dangerous. I’d keep my distance personally.

I wear the jersey, I tape my stick and do whatever else is asked of me. There are some people very close to me in my personal life that have been impacted by struggles with coming out and it’s a cause I care deeply about supporting.

Gym, gym very hard. Other than that, I’m watching LoTR for the first time, that’s kinda fun.

The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien. This book reminds me of my late grandfather and all the stories he used to tell. Its also beautifully written.

Winning and performance. The locker room experience is great and I enjoy getting to know my teammates, but I want to win. So having an active locker room with others that feel the same normally contributes to a positive in both items. I want my team to be fun as a result of all that winning we are going to do together. However, I will say juniors is a different vibe altogether and I’m less worries about winning every season.

I don’t think I have a favorite. But I’m certainly a Gen 1 snob and mostly like the original 151.

When I had time for video games, it was probably going to be a sports game. These days, I’m not playing many games except with friends.

I am a high drive kind of person, so probably a hunting dog of some kind? I like to think one of the spaniels or maybe even a duck toller. I love the water and like to use my brain. *shrugs* tough question honestly.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Player Name:

- Position: C

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Igor Victory

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): wearingabear#6919

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1

- Is water wet? no

- What made you join the SHL? pandemic

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? to be a 4th line scrub

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose?  The Rise and Fall of the Escoffier Brigade System

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Usa

- How do you feel about walruses? no comment

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? LFG

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? drinking cigarettes and smoking coffee

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Valley of the Dolls, because it's so badly good

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? No

- What video games do you play? Demonik

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? [Image: 576d7085e4a1e.image.jpg?resize=827%2C500]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2023, 11:10 AM by Takk806. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Xavier Beausoleil

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? A friend from Hockey Nation introduced me to the wonders of SHL.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Takk#2814

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : 6+

- Is water wet? Me doing the "I'm not getting the joke"
TLDR : They say it's both. I say it's wet. Therefore water is wet because I said so.

- What made you join the SHL? Friend from Hockey Nation introduced me to the wonders of SHL.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm looking to be as usefull as my team needs. I do not have any preferences as I think that I'll find a group of nice community to play and exchange with regardless of whether I'm in the big league or not.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Video games (RPG, Strategy, Management, Survival, you pick), the state of the habs since COVID started, if water is wet or not, etc.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Kelowhat?

- How do you feel about walruses? Walrus Steaks Recipe, Walrus Soup, Walrus Stew (middle of the page).

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wear it and I also pledge to match the amount to the same charity (I'm a big shot hockey player, I can spend the money! )

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? SHL babyyyy!

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Les Rivières pourpres - JEAN-CHRISTOPHE GRANGE 1997. Saw the movie first before reading the book and this one made me realized how  big of a disservice can a movie do to a book. The movie was good. The book was miles above! Actually got me into reading more!
The Legend of Drizzt novel series . This series as been with me since I was 12 years old. It's not always the best but it's a constant for me.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? 100% the community! There's no way this game could be 72 seasons old without a healthy community.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Chimchar. Nostalgia!

- What video games do you play? SHL (counts?) , Dwarf Fortress, games in the Battletech universe, Escape from Tarkov, Mount and Blade Bannerlord, Chrono Trigger (GOAT game for me), No Man's Sky.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Golden Retriever cuz I'm friendly, like being around good ppl and enjoy water sports.

See you at the draft! ^^

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

HO Questions

- Player Name: Jonas Salat

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?: First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?: I'm an active player at the ISFL and heard about SHL through that.

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Cycro

GM Questions

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Most evenings after 7:30-ish EST, though that is split amongst a few hobbies.

- Is water wet? No, water makes other things wet.

- What made you join the SHL? Curiosity, more than anything. Also I'd like to learn more about hockey and getting to roleplay a hockey player seemed a fun way to do it.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I would prefer to stay in the Juniors league as long as possible, to develop my player and give the most effort to the Juniors team that I can.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? The competitive viability of mon-red burn as a deck archetype in Legacy format Magic: The Gathering.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, my wife and I planned a ski trip there years ago that unfortunately fell through.

- How do you feel about walruses? I feel like they're the wise old wizards of the sea.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd be the first one on the ice with that Jersey, and if the auction bids weren't high enough I'd buy it myself.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I love new hobbies. Thankfully having kids has curbed that a bit. I play a good bit of disc golf, but otherwise I'm mostly a gamer. Video games, board games, card games.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Probably the Band of Brothers novel. But most of my favorite books are Fantasy or Sci-Fi.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Definitely the locker room culture. As fun as it is to watch your player slide around on screen it's definitely not the fulfilling part of the experience.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Eevee, because of the sheer versatility of them. The evolutions are all incredible.

- What video games do you play? So many. Actively right now: WoW, FF14, Diablo 4. Playing through the Kingdom Hearts series again so my 5 year old can watch. Lots of indie games on Switch.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Something barrel chested with breathing problems and bad hips, just like in real life.

- Player Name: Sad Ketchup

- Position: LW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? S56 - Liam Slate

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? back in mid-2010

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): tylar#6640

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ most likely

- Is water wet? too hard, too scary

- What made you join the SHL? Don't remember, I was like 15 years old, sad

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I would probably want to stay down all four seasons. I want to be able to win and really would like to win a individual award Smile

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? uh, about ketchup pasta and it's health benefits

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? yes

- How do you feel about walruses? cuteeeee

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? cuteeeee

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? online browser games like HN, Hardwood, Brokenbat, etc

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I not really a big reader but I guess Harry Potter books because I like Harry Potter minus the author sad

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? friends, fun, discord

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Uh, I ike alot of pokemon cause they're cuteeeee, but if I had to pick Squirtle I guess

- What video games do you play? Leeg, tft, GM games like FHM, ootp

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Golden retriever cause I cutee, loyal, fun

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2023, 11:45 PM by Schwartzy. Edited 4 times in total.)

- Player Name: Graham Schwartz

- Position: Left Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I was browsing on youtube and saw a live sim

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): _schwartzy

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It depends on the time of the year, but I usually have 2-3 hours free per day.

- Is water wet? No, water makes things wet but it is not wet itself. By the way, did the chicken come first or the egg?

- What made you join the SHL? I had good memories of the sim leagues I participated in about 12-13 years ago as a GM. When I found out about this league, I wanted to try it out as a player.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm not in a rush, I just want to have fun. If my player can have a long career in junior and win, that's awesome. I'll be happy either way, whether I get wins in the juniors and stay for a few seasons or get drafted and move to the SHL quickly.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? It might sound weird, but I would choose the history of crime. The history of factions like the Italian mafia and gangs, how and why they emerged, and how they operate. It's not only about violence and crime, there's an interesting sociological aspect to it.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? The city? Yes, if it's something else nope.

- How do you feel about walruses? I'm jaleous of their double chin.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? No problem with that, their fight is far from over, considering all the disrespect they receive. I would be proud to help them raise money.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Playing hockey, music, politic, video games, history and CSGO esport (really specific the last one I know)

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Mafia Inc was a real eye-opener regarding what was happening in Quebec, especially in Montreal with the mob.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Having a good locker room and enjoying time with people in the community. So far, everyone has been really respectful and helpful, and I appreciate it.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I know nothing about Pokemon, so I will say Pikachu.

- What video games do you play? A lot of management games in all kind. I also played recently Risk, 7 Days to Die, Cities: Skylines, and CSGO.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Anything beside the chihuahua, I don't really like this breed of dog.

[Image: fki5.png]

- Player Name: Kenny Omega 

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through friends who are already part of the league

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): raidthearcade42

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Would say I have abour 4-5 hours free every week day and pretty much the whole day free on the weekends

- Is water wet? No, water makes things wet

- What made you join the SHL? Been trying to get more into hockey, figured this might be a good way to do that, as well as friends already in the league encouraging me to join

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? At the moment, I'd say I definitely want to enjoy my junior career and be as successful as I can be there before even thinking about going up

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? The complete lore of the Metal Gear series, and why the series is the best video game series ever made

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope

- How do you feel about walruses? Pretty cool animals! When I used to work at SeaWorld, I would go see them in their area of the park whenever I had free time

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I would absolutely wear it, and proudly at that. Least I could do as an ally is support a community that seems to need all the support they can get lately

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Movies is a big one. Been trying to watch as many movies as I can, and I'm settling on at least 1 per day

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Watchmen would probably be my immediate answer. It's just incredible to me that a story so complex and profound was told through what is usually considered a low-brow medium

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? If everyone is having fun and everyone can get along. Winning is nice, but the most important thing is that the community is welcoming and that everyone is enjoying being a part of it

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Treecko, because it was my first ever starter Pokemon since Pokemon Ruby was the first Pokemon game I played. Treecko has a soft spot in my heart

- What video games do you play? Mostly single player games tbh. I do sometimes play multiplayer games (Fortnite being the most recent I've touched), but I tend to stick to stuff I can play by myself, just find that it's the stuff I enjoy the most

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Border Collie. No particular reason other than I really like Border Collies and I think it would be cute if I could be one

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

Player Name: Betzee Nickelback

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Aephino recommended

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): _kahri_

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 7+ hours

- Is water wet? I plead the fifth

- What made you join the SHL? Aephino talked about it a lot. I am nosy and wanted to give it a try for myself.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Long and success career as a junior player. I want to develop and get stronger.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Child Development

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Uhh no

- How do you feel about walruses? They are probably the better of their kind but it may be only because of how goofy looking they are

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I would ask to wear the jersey for the whole game and then autograph it prior to it being auctioned off

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Reading

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Being a big reader for a hot second now, I have read a lot of bad book and a lot of decent ones. I don’t typically rate books 5 stars but if I had to choose one that really drove me in, it would have to be a Freida McFadden book because they are unpredictable and hard to put down.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?  To have fun and find new people to make connections with.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Wooper because he’s SOO CUTE!

- What video games do you play? Does Webkinz count?

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A Maltese because I tend to be shy but have loads of energy!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

- Player Name: Daniel Durkburg

- Position: center

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kayden Pale

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): crazylemire

- Is water wet?
Yes
Bordem
- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Want a good J career

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Stocks

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes i live in BC

Cool
Not happy too wear it. Feel indifferent about the whole situation but will do it and not start a fuss about situation
Going for walks smoking marijuana
- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) hockey news

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Watching how everything plays out over the years

Crazard idk why
Fortnite

Lab

Quote:
Citadelles

- Player Name: Milk Jones

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First GEn

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? SewingWithNancy (referral)

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): themilk

Code:

- Is water wet?
Uhhhh I don't think so, right? It's things that have water on them that are wet.

I have time, love hockey and think it'd be fun!

I would like to be able to contribute to whichever team I join. I'd rather not join the big leagues right away if it means dragging down a squad.

Probably the negatives impacts of car dependency.

No

They're alright. I saw a video of them pushing a mother and baby off an ice block so that wasn't cool but no first hand exp.

That's awesome, can I have two warm up jerseys?

Running and biking in the summer. Snowboarding in the winter.

The High Cost of Free Parking, completely changed the way I view land use planning.

Exciting events!

Squirtle, for the squad.

Rocket League, GTA V, Halo Infinite, Civ 5

Bernese Mountain Dog. Very capable in snow and enjoys the cold mountain weather.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

- Player Name: Update Portal

- Position: Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Cormac Pónaire

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): @wumaduce

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I don't know. I usually have a couple hours before work (3am-6am) where I'm around.

- Is water wet? Only if it isn't dry.

- What made you join the SHL? Bad decisions

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Building the community. I'll stay down as long as I need to.

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? The easiest would be fire suppression sprinklers, since I do it for a living. Sharks is a close second.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Who?

- How do you feel about walruses? They're great if they don't bite me.

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Hopefully autographing it will bring in more money for the charity.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Nah. 2 kids, work is slammed, and lots of stuff to do around the housem

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Giver, it always stuck with me after I read it in high school.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? In the J? Building the lr, helping new guys stay involved. I don't care about the hockey, I'm here for the social aspect.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mankey, he's cute as fuck.

- What video games do you play? Dislyte on mobile, and I'm playing ff6 pixel remaster right now.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Either a German Shepherd, or a rotty.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2023, 12:19 PM by fubaguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name:Bobby Tkachuky

- Position:center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Alexandros mograine told me

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):fubaguy

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ normally sometimes less

- Is water wet? No it's just your imagination 

- What made you join the SHL? I was in a less professional sim league and wanted something where you have mroe say over how your player develops. 

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to be called up as soon as possible, I want to win it all that's all I care about. 

- If you had to give a 30 minute a lecture off of memory what topic would you choose? Easy "why cats are evil but we still love them" 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? The Town in Canada? If so yes

- How do you feel about walruses? I like tusks big fan of tusker animals 

- In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wear the jersey it won't kill me

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Wow classic lately 

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Ender game way better than the movies (also I don't read) 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Trash talking with out and drama

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? squirtle he wore Sun glasses in the show also my discord pdf

- What video games do you play? Wow classic or nhl 23 basically 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Cogri I'm short af

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2023, 05:31 PM by ThisSeemsFishy. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name:

Jussi Mutou

- Position:

LW

- Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

The big man himself, TURG TURG

ThisSeemsFishy

Around 10-15

- Is water wet?

I believe water itself is not wet, but has the ability to wet other things.

I saw a recruitment post on Reddit years ago and figured I’d sign up.

I’m just here to have a good time. If it takes 2 seasons or all of them, I’m just along for the ride

Probably the 2011 Vancouver Canucks

Too many times : (

I just think they’re neat.

Wearing it, flaunting it, working it, probably never taking it off

Recreational gaslighting.

Probably V.E. Schwab’s books Vicious and Vengeful for being an interesting take on superheroes.

A welcoming and active community

Gengar. He’s just a little guy! I’ve got a Gengar tattoo. Ask me about it sometime : )

Currently Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, FIFA, NHL, Overwatch, and MLB The Show.

Probably a Labradoodle. They’re just silly little guys with no thoughts, head empty.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig