Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Code:
Option 1: 187 Words

-----

Finding child Tekken players in Seattle is no small feat. In fact, it's essentially impossible to do so. As such, Benny and the kids had no real choice but to throw these New Zealander children straight into the deep end, at a local Tekken tournament in First Hill. To his shock, and certainly to the shock of the locals who were competing, two of the foreign fighters wound up making it into the top eight, with one making it to the finals and ultimately winning the grand prize--one hundred dollars. The runner-up was so genuinely surprised that all he could do was congratulate the kid and move on. At one point, a local got so fed up with seeing actual children be better than him, he money matched a child, lost, doubled up, lost again, tripled down, and lost again, netting the kid nearly fifty dollars in money match winnings.

Time will tell if the kids take these experiences and these lessons to heart or not, but it's hard not to imagine that the semi-professional Tekken scene will continue to grow amongst the hockey-loving youth of Auckland.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

The best thing that our goalies on the Baltimore Platoon could do to make my job easier would be to score more goals. If Sir Devoir and Toms Zile start putting up numbers like Raiya Rabinov, Ekaterina Valieva, and Erik Bergmark we would be the greatest team in the league. This being said they need to keep the same save percentage. We can't just leave the net open all the time. I think the best option would be to have them work on their long shots. I want to see them taking slapshots from their crease and puting it bar down on the other net. Having these two taking clappers from the other goaline would open up all sorts of posibilities in the offensive zone. Esentially creating this senario turns a 5 on 5 into a 6 on 5. The other teams would have no counter to this stategy. It is fool proof and it needs to be implemented now.

Foil Up Boys

Well being that they came from overseas in a non hockey market the young team from Australia was not sure what to expect when they played a few of the local AAA hockey teams. Oh boy what a miscalculation on trying to develop these little guys into better hockey players. They got their buts whooooooopped up and down the ice each game in which they were barely able to touch the puck let alone get shots on the goaltender. After the 3rd game of being outscored 15-0 they decided it best to scrap the rest of the “fun games” they had planned and help them work on some basic skills again. When there was some backlash they decided it best to mix the teams up with the good old sticks in the middle and toss them either way to ensure the teams were a little more balanced so that everyone could have a better shot. This actually worked out in favour as players got chance to meet new people from across the world and also work on developing their hockey skills.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Since I'm a goalie and I like to think I'm good at it, I try to give some pointers to my players during the plays.
For the forwards, it's not that complicated, I don't want to see a winger bellow the faceoffs dot, their jobs is to watch the other team defenders. So they have to stay high and be ready to exit the zone with a good acceleration.
For the center, protect the center ice and help the defenders to get the puck back to pass it to the wingers. He always have to be in movement to be ready for anything.
The defenders are simple, one stay in front of the net and the other go with the one who have the puck if the center is not already there. If he is, he goes on the other forward that is alone as fast as he can.
So if everyone can look at someone in the defensive zone, it should make my job easier.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

PBE PT

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

OPTION 2

We have the best goaltending duo in the league. Sir Devoir has been known to win a game or two every week by themselves. Toms Zile is an amazing backup goalie and could be a number one goalie on a lot of teams in the league. Zile knows his place, he gets big games and makes big saves while Sir Devoir can relax a bit. We trust both goalies and it shows on the ice. What we expect from them is simple: control the play, don't give up too many rebounds, and communicate well with our defense. Devoir does a good job of that. Over the last two seasons, Devoir has become a real leader on the ice. They know when to hold the puck, when to pass and when to give it up. Our goaltenders are our 6th player, able to put a rhythm to our game. Our goalies also have an important job because our defensemen are quite young. We expect our goalies to be patient and tell our D squad what they want.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

OPTION 1: Since Norway has quite a small population and only a small part of this population actually play hockey, it’s really hard to find competitive teams in the country. This means that they are usually the same teams outside of when to go to neighboring Sweden to play in tournaments. Coming to America was a great opportunity to play as much competitive game as they could for the kids, so they schedule a game every two days against the best time of their age in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. Most of the games went great, they were hard fought from both sides and the Norwegians lose some and win some, both by a small margin of one or two goals. The only game that didn’t go well was against the best team in the area, which is from North Atlanta. They ended up losing eight goals to zero and it was a realization that we are still far from the best teams in North America in terms of playing skills.

169 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Option 2: So lately the Grizzlies have been bit light on shots for while having more than enough shots against so I think it would be very reasonable to expect that whole team needs to work on turning it around and goalies are no exception to that. So not only do I hope to see them making saves like their lives depend on it, I think they should start practicing long range shots that they can take at the opponents goal every time there is even slight opening, to help with increased shot totals. This also could help if or when there is a breakaway towards our end as even in case of a miss or save by the other goalie our players are likely to be up on ice and behind at least several opposing players opening us for new kind of offensive plays. But of course they need to help my player and whole team by stopping the puck first.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Honestly there's not a ton our goalies can do that will make us perform better as a team. After all, the Blizzard are currently scoring lots and lots of goals, so we just need them to be passable to win games. Luckily, Justin Time and Isabella Bouchard have been terrific in goal which really elevates our ceiling. If they can perfect the goalie saucer pass to launch a counter-attack while the other team line changes, we'll be unstoppable - no dump in will be safe (and neither will my stats because they'll be eating into my puckhandling and assists).

Oh, right, we play in the stupid world where the Trapezoid is in effect because certain hockey leagues hate fun. Abolish the trapezoid, now and forever, and make puckhandling goalies a weapon again. Seriously, with the speed of the modern game you'd get plenty of scoring chances both ways!

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Team Australia

[Image: u7HS0aA.jpg]

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Option 2

The best thing the goalie can do to help me as a center is to save shots. Wow, that's such a detailed response. Not just saves but saves that could win the game. It doesn't matter for me if the tender gets in a ridiculous goal that a toddler could save, all I want is those highlight saves that could win the game. An example out of the SHL is the NHL, when the Avalanche won the cup, Darcy Kuemper wasn't really good at saving every single shot but he was good enough to save those terrific shots that eventually won them the cup. That's kind of far-fetched considering it's not a sim league but you probably know what I'm saying. If the team is winning, just save those hard shots or just save every single one of them I don't mind the second option though.
(156 words)

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]