Create Account

S75 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places Due: Tuesday, February 13th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: Cut-Paste-2024-02-07-11-43-03-742.png]

Here is a picture of James Howlett and Peter Parker getting ready for the showers after practice. The Grizzlies released this on Chirper today.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

PBE PT

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

It's always a little tough walking into a new locker room for the first time. This went a step further this season do to the fact that Raymond missed the draft to start the season due to his rehab, but also training camp waiting for waivers to fully go through its process. Luckily Lucas Raymond was walking into a locker room that easily accepted him and welcome him with open arms. Of course, being the new guy on the team, he took his jabs, and the jokes, and they are still trying to figure out what his new nickname will be but that will come all in good time. The nice part about the team that he is walking into, is they are hungry and are sick of being at the bottom of the standings. This season for the battleborn looks like it will be an uphill battle, but one Raymond knows he is ready for and already knows he's got the teammates beside him to fight with him. Lastly, what makes this transition so easy for Raymond, Is there are some familiar faces he's met along the way before his junior days, and those faces are helping him settle in just fine.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

When I first got invited to the locker room I was ecstatic I couldn’t wait to meet all the boys! When I first walked into the locker room the first person I met was the coach he’s a great guy so far we have been playing good hockey so I’d like to think he knows what he’s doing. I met my linemate next! Great guy on and off the ice. So far the locker room has treated me well I haven’t had any issues yet we are all there to win some hockey games and impress teams in the SHL whether that is impressing scouts to get drafted or to impress the gms to finally get the call up. I can see us doing good things here in NL as long as we keep getting along and stay in our groove we will have no worries.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Day one was like something out of a dream, young Will Nuck walked into the locker room of the Maine Timber for the first time and was in absolute bliss. The Timber know how to do it right and they were not holding back! There were 4 rookies in the S76 SMJHL draft class and the Timber had name plates and jerseys for each one of them. Not only were there stalls decked out in beautiful green Timer jerseys but the management had the for thought to place each rookie in between 2 veterans. The idea was clear and simple, make the youngsters feel calm and at home with guidance from their older teammates to help them get off to the best start possible. This state of the art locker room will come to be where a lot of thinking, mentoring and teaching is done. It only made sense to equip the kids with as much ground support as possible and to make them fell as involved and welcome as humanly possible.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Nathangus McExplosion was so happy getting drafted by the Colorado Raptors. His clone father Angus played there too during his juniors day and had only good words for the organisation. However, as much as angus liked it, time passed between his days and Nathangus days there and so did the staff in charge of team as well of the teamates obviously. Gotta thank the shadow gms @Ruggsy and @jaybait for pulling the strings in the shadows. Shoutout to @newyorkrangersseventyandthree and @takk for drafting me! They didn't have to, and I am very grateful for the opportunity.

Now comes the most important, teamates!!! the lineup is stacked and Nathangus is very lucky to be surrounded by players of every horizon and with various personalities. I WILL TRY NOT TO FORGET ANYONE.

First, theres my fellow rookie, its the 2 of us vs the world, gotta grind our way up to the top from now. @CreHuf8 Chuff D'Lee is a meat wad and is getting into player shape very fast.

Then there's the veterans added via trade, @Zema Herman Stahl, @Serpe x 13 Charlie Slurpe and @CptSquall Brooklyn Physt. These players are the additions that would hopefully push our team from finalist to cup winners (you know what I say about dem cups!)

Then, theres young veterans, those that grow up with the team and have yet to prove their full value but are hungry to do it: @Canadian_Goose25 Trent Wiseman, @leviadan Pinli Switchbang, @Akoustique Andrade La Sombra and Napoleon Dinklage. These guys are pushing very hard for the team to compete and it shows us the way going forward as a rookie.

Finally but not least, the core, the pillars, the ones who will make Colorado a menace for the other teams of the league. @MuNk22 Leonard Wood, @ShadowFenix Shadow Fenix, @Mysterious_Fish Brandon Gilleyes, @TannerPitts Tanner Pitts, @Will3 Valerija Serapin, @ThisSeemsFishy Jussi mutou, @Takk806 Xavier Beausoleil and @Esso2264 Oranje Konhe. The one thing these guys have in comon is that they will aspire to individual awards as well as carry us to the greatest team honors. They all train very hard, they all will make the big leagues sooner than later, and most of all they welcome all the new dinos, including me, like they are part of the familly. This is a healthy locker room and despite not being a true real place for me because of my past experience, they do bring a fresh experience to a new player like Nathangus McExplosion.

Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Brayden Point drafted top of the 3rd round as the 29th overall pick was amped after hearing his name called by no one other than Detroit - the defending cup champions. It was as if fate was in the air. One of the staff reached out and did a last minute scout in the Las Vegas Audience. Brayden Point quickly formed a connection with the scout and the rest was history. Brayden Point entered the locker room in awe while whispering "humble and hungry" as an active rookie he went to the center of the locker and said "Hello Detroit, I am Brayden glad to be here and help defend the cup where it belongs." The locker was super excited - lot's of SKREEEEE'S that night from the team. Detroit is a team with a lot of knowledge to which has inspired young Brayden Point to rise above and grow on a path he thought was impossible to be on - you see traditionally active young players are scouted and picked early but yet here Brayden ended up in a locker that he never dreamed possible. Forget about being on a team rebuilding and forget about first draft Brayden is surrounded with a team and staff that can mentor and grow him into a future SHL HOF star. Brayden Point is proud to wear the red and protect the cup where it belongs! 

SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

[Image: New-Project.png]

02-06-2024, 09:20 PMPyro182 Wrote:
Congratulations on being drafted! The hard work starts now, and your teammates are all ready to get to know you!.
Written option: You just walked into the locker room for the first time. How did your new teammates respond? Did they organize anything to welcome you and the other draftees to the team? Must include at least 150 words.
Graphic option: Make an image depicting a couple of members of your team hanging out together in the locker room. Must include the team logo somewhere.

Secondary Options for our currently teamless brethren:
Written Option: Write about what your ideal locker room atmosphere would be and what personal goals you have for your player. Must include at least 150 words.
Graphic Option: Design the thumbnail for a video of your player's training montage.
Reward:
3 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the things, not both.)
Only S75 SMJHL Rookies (S76 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Link PBE, ISFL or SSL submissions here to get credit for affiliate claims.
Deadline: Tuesday, February 13th @ 11:59pm PST

In the locker room, I thrive in an atmosphere of camaraderie and focus. Before hitting the ice, I love hearing the sound of teammates encouraging each other, sharing tactical insights, and getting pumped up for the game ahead. It's all about unity and determination. The energy in the room should be electric, but also grounded in a collective drive to succeed.

As for personal goals, I aim to be a relentless force on the ice. Whether it's scoring goals, making crucial defensive plays, or setting up my teammates for success, I want to be a consistent contributor to the team's efforts. Off the ice, I strive to maintain peak physical condition and constantly improve my skills through rigorous training and practice. Ultimately, my goal is to be a key player that my teammates can rely on, game in and game out. Winning championships and leaving everything on the ice is what drives me every time I step into that locker room.

C. Stutz

Walking into the Regina Elk stadium for the first time was truly a great experience, but walking into the dressing room for the first time was on another level. From the giant Elk head that is displayed on the wall for good luck, for the banners and the team logo that projects down from the ceiling in the dressing room. My dressing room stall was placed next to my line mates, Stoica and Baardsen. There wasn't any big celebration, nor should there be. I am a rookie joining this team, I am more excited then anything to meet my teammates. My first day was essentially spent getting to know the team through group conversations and one on one conversations. Onces the day was done at the rink the team invited me out for a team dinner, which was great. During the day we were also joined by my draft mate Simon. So it was nice having another person from my draft class on the team.

160+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

"Holy cow, I've just been drafted!"

That was my immediate reaction when I became a late 2nd round pick for the Colorado Raptors. Everything Ive been working for over the past few months had resulted in this moment.
Before long I recieved an invitation to join the team in the locker room. I was nervous as I approached the facility. Gathering my courage I pulled at the entry door. It was locked.
A stocky man with the face of an ox stopped me, "No entry until game day, sonny." We had a laugh as I explained who I was and my purpose of being there. He introduced himself as Benny the security guard and showed me to the players entrance. "Gee Wizz, thanks Benny!" I exclaimed as I opened the door. I turned to smile at him, but Benny was nowhere to be found.
As I entered the locker room I could hear the cheerful banter of the team. Shortly before I arrived, the 1st round pick had entered, and the players we're busy greeting them. Nathangus McExplosion, the fiery young winger from Czechia, clone result from SHL player Angus McFife XVII of the Atlanta Inferno. I was nirvous to be in the presence of such a highly anticipated prospect. This was not the small town of Amhurst, I had to show them I wasn't one to be pushed around.
At that moment, Nathangus turned to me with his hand out "You must be Chuff D'Lee." I froze. "We're gonna win the cup this year!" He exclaimed.
The locker room fell silent, all eyes on me. I reached out and grabbed Nathangus's hand. He looked me in the eyes with a huge grin "It's me and you."
"Let's get this cup!" someone yelled. Before I knew it everyone was around me, welcoming me to the team. It was at that moment all my fears diminished and I knew I had found a home with the Colorado Raptors.

Nathan Abel just got off the plane and walked down the tarmac he had just gotten a deal from the STL Scarecrows he walks down to the taxi waiting for him. He just got off a plane that came from Amarillo. The GMs meet him once they arrive at the arena. He was an undrafted and he is just signed to a team after him hoping for a sweet sweet contract. He is guided to the locker room and the first face he meets in one he has seen awhile ago Alexa Johansen. He meet her once at the draft and she gave me some good advice she showed me to my future locker and we had a long chat about what life is like and how everything is going and then I looked around the locker room and realized that almost everyone is rookies just like me and I was not alone and that we would learn and grow together.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Walking into the Yukon Locker room was an unbelievable feeling! After sitting thru waivers for 2 days. i finally a found a place i can call home. Yukon Gm's took a gamble on a young LD and it has already started paying dividends posting a +3 Rating in my 1st 3 games and being more of an asset than a liability. The guys were very very welcome and excited at the potential gem they may have signed. Looking forward to improving and working hard each day to be the best i can for my team. I want to thank the GM's for taking a chance on me and my teammates for being welcoming through this process. Only place to go now is up and help my team secure a bye in the postseason. I hope to look back on this post a few months from now and to be 100x the player i am now.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Walking into the Vancouver Whalers locker room for the first time was awesome. Everything was personalized with their logo, the lockers, the benches, the floors, the toilet paper, it was honesty impressive. I don’t know how a junior hockey lead affords all that, but I’m all here for it. My fellow teammates made welcome baskets for my fellow draftees and me. The baskets had an assortment of our favorite snacks (gotta eat those calories to keep up with these practices and workouts!) and jerseys, tee shirts, hats and pretty much any merch/swag you could want.
We spent a while getting to know each other and playing around on the ice, then had dinner together catered by Taco Bell. I know Taco Bell’s not really high class but man it hit the spot. Obviously Ben & Jerry’s was brought out for dessert. 
After an awesome day of being welcomed, I walked out to my car and found that they even had it rewrapped in the Whalers logo! Bold move but I like it. 

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers