Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor Due: Sunday, March 3rd @ 11:59 PST

Chuck would get maximum face off stats. You might ask “why? He’s a defenseman???” And I would answer “you’re right, I’d like to know why too”. Right now all we can do is trust the SHL powers that force him to take a draw here and there and maybe his win ratio will climb above 30%.

Keeping it simple I would give myself 20 fighting. This would make feeding the rest of my TPE into aggression easier so I can go for a max fighting build. I'd then pay to change my last name to Fighting.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

This is a fun PT! In a perfect J league world Dash Jackson would be 20 Fighting. As the late and great Mills Lane once said.. Let's get it on!

[Image: tumblr_inline_p70ip2IFxr1uhvycc_500.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

If I could boost one attribute it would be my slapshot. I would want something similar to Happy Gilmore in that once I slapped the puck we would get a really cool movie sequence where the camera would follow solely the puck while it zoomed through the air and blew through the net.

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

I would make sure to max out my players shooting accuracy. I want Jennifer to be the best shooter in SHL75. I would also make sure her fighting is 0.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

I would choose to make my puck handling insanely high over everyone, so that no one would be able to get the puck from. It would force them to over cover me, leaving my teammates open.

30+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Chopper is going to max out his fighting stat in this video game. He wants to be an absolute goon on a solid team. A gritty fourth liner that can come out lay the boom and then further toss hands when need be.

I would make NoNo Jos feet size 20s and he would be so incredibly stable no one would ever be able to knock him over. It would also come with the ability to accidentally but positively stop pucks that opponents try to sneak past him. And then just for fun I would make Becks hair pink. @By-Tor

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

I would give my player max aggressiveness in the game. Going for the record for most PIM ever. I would also ruin Tank Sharksy's offensive shooting accuracy. Sharks can not shoot accurately.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Well being a defenseman in my rookie season and having to block a lot of shots I want an X-factor of not being able to get hurt. Just a steady shot blocking machine back there would be nice.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Brayden Point would have the ability of underdog. While having a low draft and appear un-draftable  his stats and bank account would grow faster and he has high luck/skill out scaling the games cap. I have no one to sabotage but would gladly take a rain check if someone decides to get a vendetta against me - not a fighter and I do not hold grudges but I am good for a game of revenge. My hidden stat would be the doubling stats in the playoffs. Brayden Point likes the pressure and does amazing things when the time is needed.

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

The hidden trait my player will develop is scoring at a very slow pace almost turtle like. Bob will make every shot the slowest ever. Slow and steady wins the race so they say.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Much like in real life, Chuff would have the ability to change shape. This would come in handy when blocking shots. With an arm spread up to 3x his body size, no pucks would get past.

I'd love Jack Booth's virtual character to be a defensive stalwart. Shot blocking, checking both of the body and of the stick! Mix in some well timed hits and these stats are what will really make him “pop”!

WC:38

Anyone else remember NBA JAM? I'm not much of a gamer any more so it's possible there are better candidates, but in my opinion it had some of the best, if not the most fun, cheat codes. Big heads? Check. Play as a US president? Yup, it's got that.
One of my personal favourites was the ridiculous dunk from anywhere code. 
So, I'll be asking the game developers to grant me a "score from anywhere" cheat code. Top cheese from 200ft? Yes, please. I'll also be requiring Ray Ferraro to exclaim "BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA" every time.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]