Create Account

S72 SMJHL Early Bird PT

“Well my own personal greatest strength is my relentless positive attitude. I have no clue how that helps in a hockey game which I think is where the other guy comes in. His (and therefor my) greatest strength on the ice is his goal scoring ability. He’ll score from the blue line, he’ll score in the paint. He’ll score from behind the net. You name it.”

And I’ll look damn good doing it too.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Bobby Tkachuky super guide! Bobby is the ultimate net front presence for your powerplay, whether it's screening the goalie or tipping in pucks Bobby does it all. If Bobby isn't being a pain in front of the net he's normally hitting people or punching them in the face! Remember if you don't draft Bobby then he'll be causing hell for your whole team!

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Kristian Seppanen's greatest strength is his IQ. No matter which end of the rink, Seppanen knows where to be and when - and can see plays develop before they happen. This leads to Seppanen being a fantastic two-way defence man, ready to help his team no matter what the task. He's a promising young defence man, ready to contribute to winning culture on and off the ice.

Nick Larsson is a short but beefy power forward coming in at 5'9 and 300 pounds. A menace to opposing defenses, he can power through just about anyone and makes goalies struggle to find the puck when he is screening (unless they can see above him). He may not be a high IQ player but he has a good motor and athleticism that pairs nicely with his strength.

Declan Van Ryker

Offense: Moves puck through neutral zone well. Finds space in O zone and facilitates to more skilled players. Below Average shot
Defensive: Solid defender. Reads the game well, gets to the right spot. Tends to lean more on positioning and stick work than physical tools. Willing shotblocker. Needs to improve physicality.
Physical tools: well rounded. Average skater, good for his size. Strong with room to add weight

Overall: Solid Two-Way, Right Shot D
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2023, 06:43 AM by MartinLK.)

When it comes to David Soupre's shooting accuracy, it is a good weapon against opposing teams. When he shoots, it's like a fast projectile becoming uncatchable. Trying to catch his shots it's not easy. In France, there aren't such good shooters like him.
He is aiming for a great career his ambitions are to play professionally.
David Soupre

Gavin Harrison

Gavin Harrison has one focus, to shut down every teams star player. When he is about to go up against a star player he can be found in the tape room watching and studying the players play style deep in thought on how to keep them off the score card. 

If he fails to do the above, he goes straight back to the video room after the game and analyzes where he went wrong so that next time, he can shut them down.

[Image: Gavin_Harrison.png][Image: harisson.png]

Roman Roy has deceptively strong shooting capabilities and knows his way around a play. As it currently stands his physicality is considered to be the weakest of his skillset but given some development and practice he will shape up to be a powerhouse in the SMJHL if he continues on his current path.

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho