Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

My favorite moment last season was when it was over. It was a long, rough season and I've been really tired. I didn't get to finish my objectives, so the sim team's behind on a bunch of stuff. Hopefully this season is better.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

My favorite part of last season was actually part of the IIHF season; My first IIHF goal (I don’t score a lot), which also happened to be a GWG!

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Getting into the third round, I thought we were poised to make a return to the finals and have a rematch from S69, but it wasn't meant to be. So my favorite moment was followed up by my least favorite moment, but still the end of the second round was a very good high.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

My favorite moment was probably how our team made the SMJHL finals and I was actually playing this time instead of being a backup and watching everything (the end of that was also the opposite of my favorite moment).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

My favorite part of last season was watching the J playoffs. In particular I really liked the singular game the Vancouver Whalers won in playoffs before being elimated in five games

My favorite moment from last season was when me and Derrick Martin both hit the 50 point mark together right before the end of the season. We had a great season as linemates and the chemistry will only continue to grow, so hitting that milestone in our first season together was great and there's only bigger and better things to come!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I gotta watch more of the SHL sims if I want to answer these in a better way, but I guess I will say each of Sir Devoir's shutout victories. He had 3 this season, and is slowly but surely getting better this season.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

My fav moment was my first and only yet shutout game(0-4) versus Grizzlies. Somethin little to celebrate but the feelings was something totally worth continue working for it.

30 words.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

My favorite moment from last season was breaking past the first round of the playoffs with Regina and managing to make it deep in the playoffs. The team had a curse where we'd always lose round one and we finally snapped it.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

My favorite moment last season was intentionally diving and drawing penalties, it worked everytime and made everyone look like they had blood on their hands when Videl Valor continued to embellish them.
(32 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The continuation of being a cup team. Every season we see lots of teams get stronger and others fall off being in Philly always being in the hunt makes it and awesome place to be.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

My favorite moment last season was when @NYR73 broke Baltimore's single season goal scoring record as a rookie. It was also super cool to have 6 players break 60+ points (also a first for the franchise). The future is bright in BAP!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My favourite moment from last season was when the big brains in SFP put Viktor on a line with KyIe Murray and Ignacio Garza. They collectively lit it up all season together, and I'm looking forward to them spending the rest of their careers making glorious plays together.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

My favorite moment of last season was reaching the conference finals for the first time. While we did lose it, the Aurora are a ludicrously good team and we showed we can hang. The storm is coming.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I was IA last season, so I'll just say my favorite part was looking back at my stats and the team success. Although they still haven't been able to get a championship in Montreal, I feel like this could be the year!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]