Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Due: Tuesday, February 13th @ 11:59pm PST

Hello pyro, nice to meet you! I have been around the forums since 2014 but after a few failed attempt to remain active for more than a year, I really came back and did my first succesful player with Angus Mcfife in 2021. Now, I am recreating and hope to stay active for as long and have a long hockey career. I come from the Province Quebec, Im quite old I guess and I love fake hockey. Pleased to meet you!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Big fan of being the best Sven ever. I've decided to chase immortality via bionic augmentation, and while I haven't gotten a goal yet it's working out pretty well.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2024, 07:28 AM by K0rnashev. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's a pleasure to meet you everybody, my name is K0rnashev. I'm into basketball and fitness. I never watched a second of hockey, but this community looks fun so I joined.

A lot of people don't know this about me but I'm not actually JFK I'm an impostor. Don't tell anybody though it'll break their hearts
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2024, 03:53 PM by CreHuf8. Edited 1 time in total.)

CreHuf8 here! Over the past few years ive gotten real into hockey, and joining the SHL has concreted me into the "crazy about hockey" status. But thats not my whole being....

By trade im a proud HVAC technician. I work long hours and it feels like im always working. But dont worry, the jobs pretty chill.

When im not giving the boss pony rides, Im a proud first time home buyer! I got a great deal on a spot with a yard, something i did not have access to at my previous living situation. Naturally i got into gardening. Last spring i built a deer proof enclosure in my yard for growing vegetables. Over the summer i had a fairly successful harvest, but im really excited for this year now that ive learned more about how to garden. That and it will be the first year ill be using my own compost. Heres to a good harvest year!

Hi I am DeThePyro I am a panther fan and I am learning how to be a goaltender. I am really into sports and going to sports in person or playing them I feel like watching them on TV doesn't give the full experience.

[Image: Make-a-photo-realistic-epic-image-of-a-h...a-go-1.png]

Hi there! I’m AuggieO and a SHL wife. I’m excited to try my best at SHL and see where it gets me. I don’t know too much about hockey, but my husband is a huge hockey fan and is able to answer all of my questions, bonus points he never makes fun of me for how silly my questions can be sometimes.

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

I'm Boom, and I've been around for a few years now. I guess I'd say a cool thing about myself is that I love baking and am always trying new recipes (when I can find the time).

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I'm sve7en, the Carolina Kraken GM. I'm The longest tenured J GM and just retired my first player who lasted four years. Excited to come back and be around fresh faces.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I am pau also known as the Scape Goat with my player and I love Taylor Swift and wrestling. Please sign me general managers! I love you all, especially @Seany148

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

I'm Tater, I joined the shl back in 2020 with my first player Makrus "The Tater" Jager. i have moved onto my second player now. Most of what i know about hockey comes from this league.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

hi all! Im JD3gen and I am a current college student in New York. I am a big fan of hockey and I used to be an avid competitive esports player on NHL, the xbox console game so this is very exciting and new to me. I am excited to be here and meet everyone along the journey of making it to the majors! Good luck everyone!

Im DoubleDub or Rob coming with sim league experience but very little hockey experience (thanks to growing up in Australia). The only hockey related thing I've done is trying to rack up as many hits as possible in NHL13.

Yo it's yoboy Chris and I'm a high school student and I'm a huge maple leafs fan. I joined this league in 2022 by searching it up on the Internet.

[Image: img]