Create Account

ANC/STL line and tactics violations

01-06-2024, 08:19 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: I think the point being made is that the sim team are the only ones who have the power to check this kind of thing. Since the FHM8 transition, GMs don't have the ability to check other teams' unit/player tactics, so it's a matter of either asking HO to send a file worker to audit it on a regular basis, or ask the sim team to check while they're already in the file running the sim. I don't think a full team by team audit every sim is reasonable, but checking randomly 2-3 times during the season would be a change I'd support.

Actually we can check other team's unit/player tactics ;P

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-05-2024, 06:35 PMKalakar Wrote: I mean they have a team of simmers that should be doing it...

We check at the start of the season, but it falls under the duties of GMs & HO to make changes to tactics and maintain standards. If that is a change that needs to be made, it's within reason. But otherwise, it hasn't been our job. If we check a team's tactics after Week 1, it's by their GM's request and instruction.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

01-07-2024, 04:26 PMJURT Wrote: The fact that HO hasn't addressed what they intend to do to prevent stuff like that from happening again in the future or even apologized in the OP here for letting this happen for a whole season is very concerning to me. I'm assuming they made some sort of apologies in GM chat, but that's behind closed doors. I would rather see a team in HO who wants to find solutions to actively prevent rules being broken than one who establishes various punishments depending on how long it took before it comes to their attention that a rule has been broken.

@ACapitalChicago hate to ping you here but the lack of response from J HO regarding a question/concern voiced in a punishment made by J HO is even more concerning to me than the initial concern. I mean all this in the most constructive way possible, but I really hope you can reassure me that "we'll establish clearer punishment guidelines for rules violations when they're caught" isn't the end of it for HO and that "we're going to test/analyze/implement XYZ solution to catch these violations asap" is coming somewhere down the road.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-09-2024, 12:20 PMJURT Wrote: @ACapitalChicago hate to ping you here but the lack of response from J HO regarding a question/concern voiced in a punishment made by J HO is even more concerning to me than the initial concern. I mean all this in the most constructive way possible, but I really hope you can reassure me that "we'll establish clearer punishment guidelines for rules violations when they're caught" isn't the end of it for HO and that "we're going to test/analyze/implement XYZ solution to catch these violations asap" is coming somewhere down the road.

Hiya JURT. We know it can be frustrating when it seems we aren't responding, but you do have me added on Discord and should be aware by now that's probably a faster route for a response. I had wanted to wait until our SOTU to be able to communicate not only our acknowledgement of the idea, but ultimately what we have discussed and decided as HO. I'm happy to DM with you to share more about this plan earlier, but we have a few more pieces to finalize before we announce it to the league as a whole. Hope this helps.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa