Create Account

S54 WFT #2 - Family Rivalry

Im Detroit I had, or still have actually, the pleasure of getting to know, and playing with, the Kekkonen family. They may not yet have the awards and cup record some of the other families have, but I'm confident the cup we won together last season will, be a great start to both of their careers, and we will be hearing a lot more from them in the future.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Thor Odinson has one sibling, though he's not sold on their relation given their differences and contention at every turn. Loki Odinson seems to be some kind of trickster and has been Thor's main rival ever since birth.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

League History : The Muerto Family

Original: Riko Muerto - 10 seasons as a player, won 3 Cups, then won another as GM of Manhattan Rage, now GM Winnipeg Jets
Next Gen: Goku Muerto - 11 seasons - SFP/WPG/MAN - currently playing in WPG, cousin of Riko
Vegeta Muerto - younger brother of Goku, played 7 seasons in HAM, won 1 Cup, currently IFA

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Adam has one older brother He is 3 year older that him and also played hockey through out his teens. Though he didnt end up as good of a player as Adam, the skill gap in Adam's early years is what pushed him to train and get better than his brother, and he has kept that work ethic throughout his now professional career.

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

FR Finn-Rhys is fortunate enough to have an amazing sibling, a younger sister who is quite the athlete in her own right. Although she plays lacrosse and not hockey, FR's sister, Maggie, has always pushed him to be better and as his best buddy growing up it has been awesome to see them both continue with their athletic endeavors.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Kaarlo Kekkonen is part of the Kekkonen dynasty in the SHL. His father Kari was a defenseman for the Kelowna Knights and drafted by the West Kendall Platoon, his uncle Kaapo was a very successful forward for the Los Angeles Panthers who achieved a great deal during his 14 year career, and currently his cousin Kolja is currently playing as a defenseman for the Detroit Falcons. The Kekkonen family may not have the awards that the likes of the Aittokallios do, but there's a lot of potential for success in this young clan.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Okay okay, i have to go "Snubbed!" here because what about the Winters? I have gone for longevity and consistency with my players instead of chasing awards for most of my career here so we might not be quite the frontrunners, but definitely deserve to be in the conversation still. Just out of curiosity I just calculated the Winter-stats similar to what was done for the other families in the OP and came up with:

1 Challenge Cup
1 Four Star Cup
2x 1st AS
3x 2nd AS
3x 3rd AS
1x Mexio Win
1x Dar Nom
1x Richan Win
1x Richan Nom
1x Razov Nom
1x Karpotsov Win
2x McDonald Win
Career Points: 1662

Williams does not have any siblings. He was always close to his cousins at a young age who would play street hockey every weekend. While being an only child, he still had family around.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

I'm going to start my own family and after disappointing career early one Czerkawski's are to the decent start, hopefully enough for HoF when it's done:
2 x 1st Team
2x 3rd Team
1x Mexico Nom
1x Richan Nom
2x McDonald Winner
1x CC

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Patrick Shepherd has 1 brother named Thomas Shepherd. Tommy was the one that actually introduced Patrick to hockey in the first place. As kids they would play peewee hockey together as a defensive duo. Patrick playing left D and Thomas playing goalie. After a few years of play though Thomas's interest of the game waned, while Patrick made the move to center and rest is history.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Rhys has a brother who is two years younger, named Owain. Like Rhys did before he got drafted into juniors, the younger Pritchard still plays club hockey in Cardiff and London. While not as skilled as his older brother, Owain is a good player in his own right. He plays defense and plays a much more physical game than Rhys. When they were younger, they played a few seasons on the same team and even won a local championship together for the Cardiff Devils. Since then, however, Owain has received much less attention than his older brother did at his age and is planning to pursue a career in sports therapy when his playing days are done. He flies to USA quite often to visit his older brother with his team, the Anaheim Outlaws. The two are still quite close to this day and Owain along with their mother, Alys, is considering a move to Toronto when Rhys gets called up by the North Stars. While he doesn't think his pro career is going to take off like Rhys' did, he thinks being in Toronto could present more off-ice opportunities to be around the game of hockey.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Guy LeGrande doesn't have any siblings, though he has a brother from another mother. They don't speak due to social differences that doesn't mesh with eachothers. Not that Guy needs anyone other than his father for support, he is open to the idea of someday finding common ground with his half brother. Maybe his brother will have the same thoughts later in life as they move down life's road. Hockey is the only true passion for Guy, it will always be on the top of the list.

My current player has 1 Sibling in Taisto Jutila. S54 Rookie Playing in Detroit as a Center man. With my previous player Dank Boija he had couple of siblings. He had Catchy Boija who was a Baseball god. In the Major league level he played mainly 2B, but during his career played All of the positions on Diamond expect catcher and Center Field. He even had to be an emergency pitcher at one point. He's other Brother was Fast Boija. A real Football superstar. He used to relay on his quick feet and amazing top speed. The Minors league team he played with broke 3 records with him in 1 season. 1 which has been broken since and 2 other which probably won't be broken ever. He had a short time in Majors too. Mostly as Backup. He never could make it click in Majors (145 words)

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Phineas is the 1st son but not an only child. While growing up he was the only one with an interest in playing hockey, but he has 2 sisters and 1 other brother who have become very successful in their chosen professions. Some times Phineas is looked down upon for not going and getting a masters program and getting other accreditations, but that has only fueled Phineas's desire to excel in his chosen path.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Kaspars Claude does have a long lost brother that currently plays in the SHL, and his name is Theo Morgan. Separated at birth, they play for two different countries and had different lifestyles growing up. The Otrebor13 camp of hockey has generated easily more talent than the camp that Bruins10 holds, but maybe not in the VHL if that counts for anything

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature