Create Account

S46 SHL Expansion Announcement

12-19-2018, 01:03 PMEggy Nog Wrote: Let's give Seattle a team.

A real team.
They have a team, but they don't have a real manager.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

12-20-2018, 01:21 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote:

A real team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

found a pic of u and jss

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

HONOLULU GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR SOME SHL HOCKEY BABY

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 09:04 AM by JSS.)

12-20-2018, 01:21 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote:

A real team.

i’m sorry but samee quit 2 seasons ago

they have a real manager now that actually wants to build something great through drafting instead of trading lottery picks for inactives Wink

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 09:36 AM by Mayuu.)

12-20-2018, 09:02 AMJSS Wrote:
12-20-2018, 01:21 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote: They have a team, but they don't have a real manager.

i’m sorry but samee quit 2 seasons ago

they have a real manager now that actually wants to build something great through drafting instead of trading lottery picks for inactives Wink

That feeling when a expansion team will have more assets then a veteran team cause the previous GM burned down the house.

RETIRED

12-20-2018, 02:24 AMligma Wrote:
12-20-2018, 01:21 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote: They have a team, but they don't have a real manager.

[Image: giphy.gif]

found a pic of u and jss

Where u get that? Starwars

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

12-20-2018, 09:23 AMMayuu Wrote:
12-20-2018, 09:02 AMJSS Wrote: i’m sorry but samee quit 2 seasons ago

That feeling when a expansion team will have more assets then a veteran team cause the previous GM burned down the house.

Maybe we should disperse their players and include the team in the expansion as a third party, giving a chance for a fresh start?

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

12-20-2018, 09:37 AMmajesiu Wrote:
12-20-2018, 09:23 AMMayuu Wrote: That feeling when a expansion team will have more assets then a veteran team cause the previous GM burned down the house.

Maybe we should disperse their players and include the team in the expansion as a third party, giving a chance for a fresh start?

I mean, that would make the team useless this season, @JSS if anyone can turn this around. Also he was drafted by buffalo so he's used to disappointment.

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2018, 07:23 PM by BigTittySmitty.)

Quote:If a team elects to expose an FA and that player is drafted by an expansion team, that player will be unable to return to the team that exposed them for one season. The expansion team will hold RFA rights to that player for one season. If the rights to this player are traded by the expansion team, they lose their temporary RFA status.

So a team who essentially feels they may lose a player to free agency and exposes that said player loses their ability to go to FA? The fuck!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

12-21-2018, 07:22 PMBigTittySmitty Wrote:
Quote:If a team elects to expose an FA and that player is drafted by an expansion team, that player will be unable to return to the team that exposed them for one season. The expansion team will hold RFA rights to that player for one season. If the rights to this player are traded by the expansion team, they lose their temporary RFA status.

So a team who essentially feels they may lose a player to free agency and exposes that said player loses their ability to go to FA? The fuck!

they can still go to FA, the team that signs them will just have to give up picks. This is probably more than likely put into place to facilitate deals to be made between expansion teams and teams that will more than likely end up signing the FAs to begin with. I think it's a decent way to combat the fact that FAs might just bolt from the expansion teams despite the expansion team offering more money, better way to facilitate assets to get returned for the expansion team.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

12-21-2018, 07:31 PMligma Wrote:
12-21-2018, 07:22 PMBigTittySmitty Wrote: So a team who essentially feels they may lose a player to free agency and exposes that said player loses their ability to go to FA? The fuck!

they can still go to FA, the team that signs them will just have to give up picks. This is probably more than likely put into place to facilitate deals to be made between expansion teams and teams that will more than likely end up signing the FAs to begin with. I think it's a decent way to combat the fact that FAs might just bolt from the expansion teams despite the expansion team offering more money, better way to facilitate assets to get returned for the expansion team.

Actually, isn't this a hole?

What GM is actually going to offer more money anyways? They offer 4M and if the expansion team doesn't match they lose a first.

It eliminates the market entirely.

In fact the expansion team doesn't even have to offer the RFA much since they get picks anyways. What is stopping these expansion teams from low balling?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Im excited!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Petition for two Eastern teams and move Minnesota to the West

Makes way more sense geographically. Minny and Winny right above and below one another and they in different conferences

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

12-20-2018, 01:14 AMxDParK Wrote: Applied

When did Park return? I mean I remember when he recruited through a haxball (space bounce league) forum, many eons ago. He left not long after that (I think he realized he made a mistake in recruiting me Tongue , and went into hiding).

Maybe I should return, but I am afraid I might scare him away again.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

01-01-2019, 11:46 PMAlwaysGettingHaxed Wrote:
12-20-2018, 01:14 AMxDParK Wrote: Applied

When did Park return?  I mean I remember when he recruited through a haxball (space bounce league) forum, many eons ago.  He left not long after that (I think he realized he made a mistake in recruiting me Tongue , and went into hiding).

Maybe I should return, but I am afraid I might scare him away again.

Smile)

Come back!