Create Account

S55 PT #3 - Franchise GOAT

PT pass claim

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

[Image: statue.jpg]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

For the now relocated Platoon, there are ultimately 2-3 players that come into contention when speaking about the GOAT franchise player. Some speak of Bojo Biscuit who was instrumental in giving the team a direction. Some speak of Beaujeaux Biscuit, his son, who backstopped three cup wins and set franchise records for the goaltending position. Some also speak of Mikko Linna, the team captain who led the team to their first cup in over 30 seasons back in S41. And yet, to me the GOAT of the Platoon is Alex Light (yes, my own player), who led the team to the next 2 cups (S43, S47) and to 2 other cup finals. As of today, he leads the franchise in goals, points and many other statistical categories. Furthermore, his .80pts per game raised to .84 during playoffs. Even though he’s never won any individual award, he sacrificed personal achievements for the success of the team. And for a team with a name that symbolises a unit, personal success is not in the dna. To this, Light was the GOAT at being part of a unit.

(186 words. Yes, i'm also stroking my own ego. Deal with it.).

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Since I have no motivation to look up SHL I will pick the Vancouver Whalers. I would argue for Aaron Wilson as the best player they have ever had considering how DMills, Jon 41 and Aaron Wilson all carried them kicking and screaming to a 4 star cup.

He was a big reason we won and you can remove Jon 41 for the mix since they traded him away and DMills was the one that traded him away. Thus eliminating both of them. Aaron did a lot of the team and gave pointers to players in what they should increase and absolutely killed it on the field as well. So with stats and broken play-off records it is quite easy to say how god damn good Aaron will be as the franchise's GOAT. I have zero interest in looking up the other big guns of all time from the other 9 titles so Aaron Wilson wins via default.

[160 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2020, 01:38 PM by Jumbobone19.)

Luca Del Vecchio (@Zoone16) will go down as the BAP franchise GOAT when all is said and done. I know the West Kendall/Baltimore have had great goaltenders in the past (ie- Beaujeaux Biscuit or Matt Lewis-Flood). Currently Del Vecchio is manning the crease of a team going through a rebuild which proves to be very difficult. But still he amassed 35 wins so far in 3 short seasons for Baltimore. He should be able to squeeze out 5 more wins by seasons end to bring his total to 40. Whats even more impressive is that Del Vecchio lead all goalies in Game Rating in his first year with a 77 GR. In his 2nd season, he finished tied for 4th with a 74 GR while only winning 10 games. This year, he currently sits at 3rd with a 77 GR with only 8 wins. So given that he plays his position so well, I can only imagine what he could do once the team comes around and becomes a contender every year. My projection for Luca Del Vecchio would be that he finishes his career with 380+ wins, a couple Challenge Cups, and a slew of awards to his name.  Platoon

201 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Because I play for the Texas Renegades, it seems only right to evaluate who the best player in our franchises history would be. For other franchises it can be debated who's the best player, and hell, there may even be a couple of options for some teams. However, for Texas there is one player who comes to mind. This player has cemented their name not only in the Renegades record books, but also in the SHL record books as a league. That player is Jack Durden. When browsing the franchise records per team, you'll see Durdens name pop up with games played, at 900, tied for goals scored at 278, most assists with 477, and most points in franchise history at 755. There's no doubt that as a Renegade, Durden spent a lot of time stuffing the stat sheet with his name in just about every category. With that being the case, I think it is very easy to make the statement that Jack Durden is the best Texas Renegade of all time.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Without a doubt the GOAT of the San Fran Pride must be Jack Tanner. This guy was a beast he holds multiple records for the Pride and I am not sure to many will ever come close to his numbers seeing as he is still adding to them! Jack Tanner is a man that needs no introduction but is the left Defenseman for the San Fran Pride he is 5’11” weighs in at 210 lbs and is from Ireland! Tanner is still an active member on the Pride and has been there for as long as anyone can remember. Jack is currently leading the team all time with 800 games played, shots blocked at 1143, most assists at 385, and most career points at 542.  So what he isn’t the player that he used to be the guy is still a machine. He is a leader of the team on and off the ice and deserves some respect! The man is the GOAT in the Pride after all!
Word count 170

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2020, 06:24 PM by AgentSmith630.)

Will "The Wall" Windsor (@Allegiant) will go down in Timber history as one of the best, if not the GOAT, defenseman the team has ever seen. The man, the myth, the legend, Will Windsor has led the team and the league in Shot Blocks since he was drafted in S53, often by a considerable margin. Without Windsor, Maine's goaltenders would have to face, on average, 3.17 more shots per game (with a total of 132 SB in S53 and 185 in S54). Windsor also currently leads the league in shot blocks with 89 through 30 games, 4 more in 1 less game than the next closest player (Emilia Bergman with 85 in 31). Maine would be a very different team without Will, and as a fellow defenseman, I can only hope to one day be the kind of shot-blocking machine that a team can consistently rely on as the Timber do with Windsor. 

Code:
156 Words

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Here's my hot take : Juni Panda will go down as one of the greatest Colorado Raptors in history, although as a bit of a late bloomer. Signed as a UFA in S53, Panda didn't have an immediate impact as a lot of GOATs do. He patiently bid his time playing on the fourth line to develop his game and get ready to play bigger minutes. Now in his second season, he is coming into is own not only as a forward who can put up points, but also play a good two-way game. But most of all, he does it all while being one of the highest players in the league in the hits department. He hasn't reached his maximum potential yet and already is a key player for Colorado with likely two other seasons left to play in the SMJHL. He is bound to dominate the ice during these remaining seasons and establish himself as one of the GOATs.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

West Kendall / Baltimore's all time franchise Goat is Beaujeaux Biscuit. Hailing from the historic Biscuit line of franchise players, Beaujeaux manned the pipes in West Kendall between seasons 37 - 52, helping the team to 1 president's trophy, 3 Challange Cups, as much of a guarantee for first ballot Hall of Fame as you could possibly be. 2 Nominations for the John McBride trophy, this iteration of Biscuit was over looked a few times simply for being on a stacked team. You can pose the question are they still as stacked without elite level goaltending? The answer is no, but I'm sure Beaujeaux will take his 3 Challenge Cups over individual awards any day of the week.

872 starts across all competitions, 481, 311, 74 line is very impressive and also means that teams where Biscuit played were also very good throughout his career (and these numbers are even inflated down because West Kendall were not putting up winning numbers in Biscuit's last few seasons with them).

Truely one of the greatest goalies the league has ever seen, an ever steady locker room presance, @.bojo is the Platoon GOAT

BAP BAP BAP

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

For tampa the goat is obv flacko lagerfield who even after leaving tampa cemented his legacy on hamilton with 2 cups and 2 additional scoring titles. In no small words can I try to elevate or describe flackos ranking in the shl hierarchy he is without a doubt tampas crown jewel and the almighty leader of the franchise. He almost won his first cup with tampa on s50 coming one game short falling 4-3 in the finals he was close but then won 2 ships with the Seahawks. Having accrued 3 66 or higher point seasons including a 84 point outburst last season tampa was very luckey to have such a gifted star for the 9 years they had him playing on tampa. Taken in the s41 draft he was the crown jewel of quite a deep class that produced many future hall of fame's like Otis b driftwood for example. Drink it in folks hes finnaly coming to the end

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

For tampa the goat is obv flacko lagerfield who even after leaving tampa cemented his legacy on hamilton with 2 cups and 2 additional scoring titles. In no small words can I try to elevate or describe flackos ranking in the shl hierarchy he is without a doubt tampas crown jewel and the almighty leader of the franchise. He almost won his first cup with tampa on s50 coming one game short falling 4-3 in the finals he was close but then won 2 ships with the Seahawks. Having accrued 3 66 or higher point seasons including a 84 point outburst last season tampa was very luckey to have such a gifted star for the 9 years they had him playing on tampa. Taken in the s41 draft he was the crown jewel of quite a deep class that produced many future hall of fame's like Otis b driftwood for example. Drink it in folks hes finnaly coming to the end

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

[Image: Tyler.png]
The Benson Statue outside of the Knights Arena.

I don't really think it's much of a conversation in regards to the San Francisco Pride. While a few different players names grace the annals of San Francisco (and Portland) history one name comes through more times than any other. Most games wearing the jersey. Most assists for the team. Points leader for the franchise. Most shots blocked. Anybody who is a fan of the San Francisco Pride most likely has a Jack Tanner jersey hanging in their closet. One day when Tanner retires his statue will stand outside the arena - a beacon for fans to gather under and an icon for the players entering the arena to aspire to be. Tanner is of course still active, so he will only add more stats to his name and cement his position even deeper as the GOAT of the San Francisco Pride. The day that he retires will be a sad day in the history of the franchise and his jersey will without a doubt hang from the rafters, ensuring that nobody will ever again wear the number than Tanner deified.

(180 words)

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]