Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Donair was recently tripped up by an extremely attractive morning TV host. When she asked about his name, he said "Yes, they call me Long Dong Jonair" -- and immediately backpedaled to correct himself. The host blushed, but nothing was really said after. Thankfully nobody else was awake enough to be outraged and call the news station.

Bean slipped up that he doesn't consume that much beans but was able to recover it by saying he eats all kinds of beans and has them daily!!!

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Woops guys, blame that one on the pre-beer but you better know that Ill be forgetting what I did on the post beers. Cheers

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

"I didn't want to go back Vancouver... but they acted... the fans in Vancouver, c'mon, they acted like they won the 4-star cup last game. Are you kiddin' me? Are you kidding me", Calavera drunkenly stumbles through his post-game presser after the Grizzlies' recent 9-2 loss to the Whalers.

I guess I am so used to Newfoundland winning the cup because I said thank you to Rand Al'Thor for leading us to a cup in his last season with us. Confused

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

In this situation I see Ivan as just freezing completely. Sitting there slackjawed staring at the camera and not knowing what to say to recover and how to manage it. 15 seconds of him just looking deadeyed at the camera afraid to move.

Smooth move man

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

You think with being a tenured player like he is Nathan would be past these little slips but it can still happen. Nathan recently went viral when saying he felt like the dad to Future rookie of the year Red Kirkby.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I've only said that an other team lose a game, but instead the team did win the game. I apology myself by saying that it was probably a wish that they lose the game and not win it.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
 [Image: 5tu6.png] [Image: bdzv.jpeg]

BASE PACK accidentally admitted that he doesn't only have actual cards inside of his pack, he has a few cardboard filler decoys that the card companies use in packs sometimes. After he realized what he said he quickly yelled "SIKE!" and pushed the interviewer out of their chair before running out of the studio. Surely that will cover for his slip up.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

By accident Montagne called out @RashfordU on air after he bailed on the team dinner while he was supposed to pay the meal. Come to think off it, it wasn't by accident, so I am glad we could air our team's dirty laundry on national tv .

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Gallen is not a native English speaker. During his introductory press conference with the Vancouver Whalers, he misunderstood a reporter's question about goal scoring.

Reporter: "So Pyotr, how many goals do you expect to score in your time in the SMJHL?"

Gallen: "Golds? Well, I not win many gold medals yet in my career, but hope I can win some soon."

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Lilja once slipped during an interview when they were speaking about his garden and his lacking hose, and an intern came by to drop off coffee Lilja and the host of the interview had they had ordered a solid hour ago. He mixed up some words and they came out f*cking wh*re in the end.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

When Enes Gundogan was interviewed recently he was asked about playing in Minnesota and his thoughts on playing elsewhere. During his interview, he talked about his love for Minnesota but unfortunately had let it be known he was not a fan of Canada. He stated, "I love it here in Minnesota, where else would I go? Canada? No thank you!"

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

With Parker Smeb returning to the Pride this season, he and Antonescu can finally laugh about the first time Smeb played with the Pride goalie, where in an interview Antonescu accidentally mistook his teammate's name for that of his brother, Daniel Smeb. Antonescu had been sure not to make that mistake again.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Ha! They think I made a mistake? I just refused to read what the prompter said! It said, "Valterri Kauppinen has been a solid force for NOLA the past several seasons, helping his linemates to stardom as well". I am NOT reading that out loud! Kauppinen didn't make Malik! Malik does well DESPITE Kauppinen on his line.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]