Create Account

I’m out

and then the second game comes out and its revealed he had a secret son who has been hiding in the shadows to take his revenge on the people who killed his father but his revenge is halted when the heroes of old are called upon to save the world again after aliens invade and the new protaganist works closely alongside the heroes of old and wabne finns sons each side revealing more about the world and such around them until you get to the point where you have to side with the heroes of old who arent as heroic as you really thought but are the only forces keeping the world from nonstop wars or the son who wants to enact revenge on the heroes and tear down the unjust society they have built.

[Image: pufferfish-carrot-meme-stfu-funny-gif-15837792.gif]

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

What I miss

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

04-16-2020, 02:18 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: What I miss

this thread is a must read. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105394

04-16-2020, 02:18 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: What I miss
the most important retirement in modern history

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

04-16-2020, 10:29 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: I have decided that I will be returning to full activity in order to wipe the floor with Gabe after he hurt Grum’s feelings.

Prepare yourself penis.
my hero  Bowdown