Create Account

Detroit Falcons Announcement!

[Image: Asteroid-striking-the-Ear-006.jpg]

AN ASTEROID HAS JUST STRUCK DETROIT, it looks pretty bad in the picture, but don't worry, it was just Detroit.

Fortunately, we have Salabanzi and Clayton and they blocked the Impact!

Onto the real news!

Falcons Falcons Falcons

I have finally come to a decision on the Falcons new Co-GM. Lots of great applications were submitted and it made it probably the most difficult choice I've had to make.

There were many ex SHL GMs that wanted their chance in the SMJHL, ex junior GMs that wanted their chance at redemption, and people just looking for their first shot at GMing a team. Going into this I had a mindset of who I wanted, but the people who ended up applying made me second guess everything and I had to think long and hard about the best choice for the team, and it's rookies.

Congratulations, mpc Falcons

c has shown his heart when it comes to Team Russia and the Scarecrows. This is exactly what we need in Detroit as well. We have a solid group of support from alumni and the locker room is one of the most active in the SMJHL. This will only increase that, and I look forward to having Nikitin in our association. While he is not Falcons alumni, I know he will accept the organization as the Co-GM and make the Detroit Falcons proud.

BUT THATS NOT ALL!

We also have decided to open up a new role for our franchise, as one of our members is a great asset to the team and really wanted to be a part of the organization, more than just as alumni.

With that, we will announce the Detroit Falcons new Head of Scouting!

Congratulations, the_mazais Falcons

He will be assisting us when the drafts are approaching, scouting the prospects and offering his input on who would be the best fit for the Falcons. We all love Chris(mazais) and I know he will be a valuable asset to us in the future, and I am really excited to have him on the management side of the team with us!

Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Congrats,both of you!!!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Congratulations to both! Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Ohhhh dangg! Didn't see this coming. Detroit is unstoppable now.
Falcons

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Congrats to both, and welcome to the organization Cheers Falcons

I'm extremely happy to be in #Molmtown and am looking forward to building a SMJHL dynasty that will be seasons long and full of SHL Hall of Famers! Let's make this program the best in the land!

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Congratulations to the new co-gm and head of scouting! Cheers

Go Falcons

Well, i like the addition of mpcalrdy, but I'm worrying about that scrub mazaistfishisname, he's a real puss. :ahh!:

Congrats guys Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jun 15 2015, 09:52 PM
Congratulations, [b]mpc[/b]
This. Just don't take it too hard when your Kelowna Russians do a number on you Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jun 15 2015, 03:44 PM

This. Just don't take it too hard when your Kelowna Russians do a number on you Wink

Game on Smile

Russia Falcons

Well I never saw applications thread in announcements. Congrats!

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@Jun 15 2015, 05:51 PM
Well I never saw applications thread in announcements. Congrats!

It was pinned as a global announcement so was at the top of every forum since Friday. Sorry you missed it :(

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

JPL got snubbed jk

Congrats MPc!!!!

Falcons WHOOSH!!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Jun 15 2015, 04:15 PM
JPL got snubbed jk

Congrats MPc!!!!

Falcons WHOOSH!!!!!

#WHOOSHWHOOSHMOTHERFUCKERS
#immortalhashtags
#TheLegacyContinues
#WinningCulture