Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

05-30-2019, 01:56 AMWally Wrote:
05-29-2019, 10:31 PMGrapehead Wrote: Wally did literally the same thing... it doesn't matter. I feel for Shmurph, I really do cause I cleaned up a similar mess, but it's still the same with any team punishment. There is always an individual responsible, and that individual could always leave as a result, so we can't weigh that in a decision like this.

The fuck I did. I prevented two trade steals and tried to argue for a lesser punishment for the team, knowing I would be giving a resignation and/or fired.  So yeah I could’ve walked, but I CHOSE not to.

This delayed rebuild for San Fran is also a sliver of bull shit too, cause you guys traded a shit ton of picks to get to that Presidents Cup for a short term goal.

Yeah I screwed the pooch, but I didn’t simply walk the fuck out. Not to mention you cut me... when I somehow had multiple offers for my goalie, so don’t give me the no one was offering anything when I came back so you could get something for my player.

Yeah, you cleaned up a mess that I started. What did I walk into as Co in S32? Wasn’t a hand wrapped gift... that’s for fuck sure. God damn.

As for this punishment... damn it’s harsh, but Finn has a right to be pissed off as he has invested time into his assets. The rule sucks, but until they provides more clarity there are going to be these kinds of decisions based on ambiguous parameters.

I dunno how you think you have any ground to be defensive about that situation dude lmao you fucked up in epic fashion

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the punishment we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-30-2019, 07:39 AMGrapehead Wrote:
05-30-2019, 01:56 AMWally Wrote: The fuck I did. I prevented two trade steals and tried to argue for a lesser punishment for the team, knowing I would be giving a resignation and/or fired.  So yeah I could’ve walked, but I CHOSE not to.

This delayed rebuild for San Fran is also a sliver of bull shit too, cause you guys traded a shit ton of picks to get to that Presidents Cup for a short term goal.

Yeah I screwed the pooch, but I didn’t simply walk the fuck out. Not to mention you cut me... when I somehow had multiple offers for my goalie, so don’t give me the no one was offering anything when I came back so you could get something for my player.

Yeah, you cleaned up a mess that I started. What did I walk into as Co in S32? Wasn’t a hand wrapped gift... that’s for fuck sure. God damn.

As for this punishment... damn it’s harsh, but Finn has a right to be pissed off as he has invested time into his assets. The rule sucks, but until they provides more clarity there are going to be these kinds of decisions based on ambiguous parameters.

I dunno how you think you have any ground to be defensive about that situation dude lmao you fucked up in epic fashion

Defensive? Your statement was wrong. Period. Own your own shit... and stop blaming and bitching ten seasons later. Seriously.

[Image: Wally.png]

05-30-2019, 08:39 AMWally Wrote:
05-30-2019, 07:39 AMGrapehead Wrote: I dunno how you think you have any ground to be defensive about that situation dude lmao you fucked up in epic fashion

Defensive? Your statement was wrong. Period. Own your own shit... and stop blaming and bitching ten seasons later. Seriously.

Wally, seriously man... go fuck yourself. Don't @ me about this again.

I think @"luketd"'s next big project should be to create "beef trees" outlining all the unrelated arguments that have broken out in punishment/TD threads in the SHL.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

05-30-2019, 08:42 AMGrapehead Wrote:
05-30-2019, 08:39 AMWally Wrote: Defensive? Your statement was wrong. Period. Own your own shit... and stop blaming and bitching ten seasons later. Seriously.

Wally, seriously man... go fuck yourself. Don't @ me about this again.

How about you pull your head from where your ego is and stop blaming my shit on your ineffectiveness. Just because you don’t tag me doesn’t mean I’m not told about the non-stop shit slinging you consistently take part in. Remember, you electively took the job.

[Image: Wally.png]

05-30-2019, 08:43 AMztevans Wrote: I think @"luketd"'s next big project should be to create "beef trees" outlining all the unrelated arguments that have broken out in punishment/TD threads in the SHL.

Ya, this would be really interesting. I think he'd find that there are some patterns out there haha

05-30-2019, 08:43 AMztevans Wrote: I think @"luketd"'s next big project should be to create "beef trees" outlining all the unrelated arguments that have broken out in punishment/TD threads in the SHL.

Now this is a great idea

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

and fuck that, thats too much work and I dont really care that much about people spreading shit on threads. if someone actually wants to do taht Ill teach them how to make a beeef tree

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-30-2019, 08:55 AMluketd Wrote:

Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

and fuck that, thats too much work and I dont really care that much about people spreading shit on threads. if someone actually wants to do taht Ill teach them how to make a beeef tree

Maybe you could just fashion a life size model of a tree out of spam and slim Jims

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

05-30-2019, 09:01 AMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-30-2019, 08:55 AMluketd Wrote: Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

Maybe you could just fashion a life size model of a tree out of spam and slim Jims

I need some red string to go along with it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

05-30-2019, 08:55 AMluketd Wrote:

I don't even remember where that quote comes from! God, the site is a gift that keeps giving really bad, shitty presents, worse than underwear on Christmas

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

05-30-2019, 08:24 AMcpetrella Wrote: We don’t have any words and we know you don’t want to hear them.

We understand your anger, your frustration, your sadness. Everything you’re feeling – we get it.

This isn’t the punishment  we imagined, and certainly not the one we wanted. Thank you for being there the entire way.

Lmao

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

05-30-2019, 09:09 AMztevans Wrote:
05-30-2019, 08:55 AMluketd Wrote: Your a CO who was giffted a position because he wouldn't shut up about not having a management position

I don't even remember where that quote comes from!  God, the site is a gift that keeps giving really bad, shitty presents, worse than underwear on Christmas

Not just any underwear, used hand-me-down underwear with the elastic blown out and a skid mark.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

05-30-2019, 02:13 AMWasty Wrote:
05-30-2019, 01:13 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: Oh, I'm not doubting he may return, but as of now, he's yet to return, and I certainly hope that we didn't lose an active member over what I'm sure was an honest mistake on his part.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: VoD3.gif]
Lol, I want to believe as such, because the only other alternative is that Daco did it to troll everyone, in which case, it even furthers how harsh the punishment is for this situation (as it would be just because Shmurph hired someone who ended up being a troll all along).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page