Create Account

Team finland announces wjc rotster

[Disclaimer I did this on my phone and we have alot of inactives so I ripped on inactives and didnt write much for em cuz fuck em bunch of hoolagins so that's that]

Finland is here today proud to announce our roster for the upcoming World junior championship it was an honor to meet these young men and have them come into camp this week to get started for what will undoubtedly be an uphill battle for our extremely young squad.

#21 Michael Fitted (captin) center
Fitted is a strong playmaker who doesnt make much contact drafted 39th overall in S50 he broke through for career highs last season eclipsing 30 goals for the carolina kracken he has been on 2 cup champions while there and will get a chance in this tournament as first line to show the rest of the Smjhl what he can do in an expanded roll

Bradley Barkov. D
14th overall pick in smjhl draft to Colorado. puck moving defenseman. Plays two ways, Finland will lean on him big time for minutes in this tourney with the lack of depth they have at the position.

Jukka Timonen D
drafted #17 to Newfoundland Berserkers, 2 way D and a huge heart Jukka likes to help needy children and animals in his spare time.

#82Karrlo Kekkonen (alternate captain )

A solid sniper who can handle the biscuit with beauty look for him to Fitteds trigger man and go to guy alot of potential in this young stud hopefully he shines through this tourney.

#30 White Goodman Goalie
The most experienced backstop in town for the fins is Mr. White a true competitor he will have his work cut out for him as this young team looks to make some noise.

#71Timmo Kyllonen D
Is madder then a mosquito in a mannequin factory.

#91Heikki Jaakola F
a veteran at this stage of his career but pretty much a down the liner.

#79Olli Saarinen G

a great young goalie with the world ahead of him he will be our backup in this tournament but that's only because of white goodman's experience if not for that Olli would be number one kids still going to get some action however and we will monitor his progress.

#19Jaakko Järvinen D

Another down the line blah blah blah

Ebenezer Virtanen F

Dahhhhhhhhhn the liner
And will probably steal your money.

Jukka Jokinen F

Was born a step father.

#11Grant Thurber F

A solid young player who is still developing pass first player who puts the team ahead of himself cant wait to see him prove himself agaisnt the best young players in the world.

#24Cupa Kaako F
Another player that just is going to let us dahhhhhn

#13Samuel Mains D

Honestly a true pylon nothing good to say here.

#7Jaska Seppala F

A hard working player who leaves it all on the line came to camp early just to meet and greet with coaches love his enthusiasm for the game and jokes before practice this guys gonna be on the ice alot as time goes on looking foreward to seeing him play.

Victor Toeman D
Honestly a drunk barely comes to practice real waste of talent

Ville Virta F

Another player worthy of 0 minutes

#66Miro Slapskinnenen F
A shoot first big foreward who we've had nothing but good reports on also pretty ballsy wearing number 66 that's a big move for this youngster but were excited to have him here.

#77Antti Antinen F

A true shoot first player this one has only that on his mind and that's a good thing for Finland there may be goal starved in this tournament hopefully Antinen can provide a spark.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Squad

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

LETS FU KKKKIINNNN GOOOOO

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

FINLAAAND!

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

Finland

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]