Create Account

S55 PT #2 - Equipment Sponsorship
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020, 05:18 PM by StamkosFan.)

My equipment is sponsored by a small company called Hockey Gear Enterprises (HGE). I was put in touch with them as part of the deal that resulted in me giving control of the intellectual property “SHL Onion” to the Beans Hockey Network. I was the sole stakeholder in this surging media enterprise, and it proved to be a mutually beneficial acquisition for all parties. Beyond just receiving a lot of cash, this equipment company, which BHN owns a lot of shares in, became my sponsor. In exchange, I used my notoriety and my platform to promote their brand and now I only sport their equipment out on the ice. I am appearing in a few online advertisements endorsing their brand and am close to signing a deal to appear in a television commercial applauding their product. Their gear is pretty high quality and showing well on the ice, so I was more than happy to put ink to the paper and make the deal official. It is exactly the sort of company I want to be involved with and have as part of my growing portfolio.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Kaspars Claude has been making a name for himself in the league thus far. Especially since winning the championship with the New Orleans Specters, Kaspars Claude is a hot market in his eyes with relation to sponsorship deals. Companies like Warrior Hockey, Easton, Bauer, CCM and even lesser known guys like STX and True have decided to reach out to see if he wants to get more money and nicer equipment for the upcoming season. But, Kaspars Claude is a guy of superstition and really believes that "if it aint broke, dont fix it" so he decided to turn them all down.

The one problem Kaspars Claude has with his game is that he is single. He is definitely not the most attractive guy of the bunch and being forced to wear masks does not help his chances. Well actually, it might, considering he has a beautiful flow and some great eye lashes. But, with no one at the games in attendance and bars and restaurants being closed for quite some time, well reduced capacity, he will not be meeting anyone anytime soon. Oakley approached Kaspars with the idea of sponsoring him with a new visor. It may be illegal on cars, but Kaspars requested a brand new, fully tinted and fully relflective visor to hide his face on the ice. Not sure what the league rules are when it comes to protective gear, but Kaspars is looking like an absolute rocket out there on the ice.

Kaspars Claudes new visor prototype

[Image: 09a3794575867fc2_small.jpeg]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Fileworker PT pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

[Image: shoes.png]

Cassius Darrow has never been a huge name brand guy; growing up, he used whatever equipment he found, and stuck to a mixed bag approach throughout juniors. It was only during his final season in the J where he started committing to certain brands. Darrow had used CCM skates from S46 to S54. Midway through last season, seeing him cement himself as a top blueliner in the SHL, Bauer reached out to Darrow’s agent to ask for a meeting. They pitched the sponsorship, and asked Darrow to switch to Bauer skates. Johnny Hamilton (former Colorado GM and continued player agent) asked about the money; Darrow asked about the product. A creature of habit, Darrow found something he liked in CCM and was reluctant to switch.

Bauer offered to let him have a set of their latest model to use in practices for a few weeks, to see how he liked the product before committing (Hamilton wanted him to sign on the spot for some GOOD money). Darrow tried them out in practices for a few weeks to end the S54 season. Luckily for Bauer, much like Mikey from the Life commercials, Cassius liked them. They asked him about appearing in some commercials, and Darrow kindly but firmly refused to be a spokesperson. They found a middle ground where Darrow would skate and practice with them while being recorded, and they’d use a voice over to make the pitch. The commercials will see heavy distribution in the Canadian markets, with some minor distribution in Europe and regional distribution in several US cities (Buffalo, Manhattan, Twin Cities, and Seattle, most notably).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Everyone knows that as a goalie you seriously can't go through a game with itchy hair. It might not be the equipment you think of but as a goalie but sitting in that helmet all game and having to constantly try not to be itchy would be a major detriment to your psyche and mental toughness within the game. That’s why Scoochie uses Head and Shoulders every day to deal with his dandruff issue. Voted best hair in the league now 3 seasons in a row, Head and Shoulders once they heard that Scooch uses their shampoo contacted him immediately for an endorsement. The commercials have definitely been a hit as sales of Head and Shoulders skyrocketed in Anchorage in this most recent quarter (source: Quarterly Shareholders meeting). The stuff has been sold out at Target for months. Part of Scoochie’s contract with Head and Shoulders, along with doing the commercials locally, is that a bottle must be visible at all times during locker room interviews. They have even promised him a spot on the SHL Network once he gets to the big show so get ready to see some great shampoo commercials with the best hair in the league soon enough.

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

My agent calls me up and tell me that Bauer hockey is looking at me to be one of their new reps! Seems pretty legit until I realized I was going to have to change half my gear over from CCM. Agent assures me it won’t be a big deal as I am going to head down to their training center and spend the day getting outfitted with all their top gear!
I get there day of and realize I am going to be needing to get replacement elbow pads gloves and most importantly a new twig. It was easy to find the new gear that fit almost the exact same as my old ones but dam I must have tried 30 different sticks to find the one that I liked. But dam what a company to rep they are taking care of everything for me!
They took what seemed like 1000 photos of me testing their gear. Some sick pictures that are going straight to the insta and tinder profile!
Well little did I know part of this deal was I had to dress up in full gear and take picture with their new mascot that can only be described as a human like dog that has long green hair. Probably one of the most awkward moments in my life posing for those photos. I hope those pictures never see the light of day.
Word count 236

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

[Image: RjZHo9U.png]

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Karl is ecstatic to be the new model for what many thought to be a defunct brand. That's right, Cooper is coming back in all of their glory. And yes, the fabled cooper-all's will be making a strong appearance across the league as the number 1 go to equipment for all in one pants and shin pad solution. As an addition if Cooper are able to sign up an entire team, there is going to be some interesting and exciting jersey options with the pant design.

As an extra, Cooper has asked Krash to appear in a magazine spread, a few billboard adds, and the grand unveiling of the relaunch of the brand, a massive 50 foot ad right smack in the middle of times square. The ad will be running from August 28- September 7 this year, and will surely be a spectacle for all eyes to see.

It is an unknown if Cooper will be actually paying Krashwagen anything other than free equipment, and a lifetime supply of T-Blades.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

James Kimanje is not the most popular player on the ice, but he is perhaps the most unique. Hailing from Kiwoko in Uganda, right on the equator of the world, not many companies would even think to sponsor him, thinking that he will burn out in the league very quickly, as a star that was never fully brightened. However, one single company reached out to initiate a partnership. Gatorate had decided to donate $1,000,000 towards building wells for underprivilieged Africans, and seeing an opportunity to get good press with it, as part of the donation they also agreed to sell custom water bottles sponosored by Ugandan James Kimanje with the SHL's logo on it, donating $1 for every bottle sold as a donation match up to the $1,000,000 again. James was ecstatic to be approached by such a deal, and was also asked to consult on the new flavors of Gatorade to be coming out soon. He suggested mango flavored, and now there is a prototype SHL/Gatorade water bottle featuring James Kimanje as the cover player filled with mango Gatorade beign test marketed for full release immediately following the SHL season.

One of the best parts of Carolina is the strong veteran presence in the locker room. Not just in players like Wagner, Cuddles, Eller (God rest his soul), but in the veterans that have won with Carolina, and are still connected to the team make the room what it is. Fiddler, Phineas Gold--the list goes on and on. One of the key members of the locker room, to this day, is Michael Fitted. Known for his outspoken media pieces, he is a beloved member of the Kraken locker room. So when he launches a news network--the FHN--it's going to catch eyes in the locker room. And when you get a lucrative offer from the FHN there's no way you turn it down.

In the early goings of Foley's career, he has only ever used mix and matched sticks. He had his favourites--little curve, long reach--but he never committed to a brand. That is, until today. As part of the brand deal with the FHN he is using Fitted branded gloves and stick. The gloves are surprisingly nice, kinda like your hands are in a fur coat. What isn't nice, is the stick. It's like, 8 inches too short if Foley wanted a regular sized stick, and with his want for a normal stick it sucks. Not only that, but it's like the curve was used by Stan Mikita back in the day, it's borderline illegal, if the Kraken are leading in a playoff series he would not be surprised if they pulled out the tape measure and tossed him in the box for that curve. It's fine for passing, but shooting is impossible. If being off balance just trying to stickhandle with the mini-stick wasn't enough, it's launching over the net when he's trying to put it two inches off the ice. It's insane. It's a big part of why Foley hasn't secured a geno this year, even in tight it's impossible to hit the net. He is strongly considering dropping this part of the sponsorship. Doesn't give a damn if it means losing out on the money, he really wants to score the goal and it's worth more than the 10k Fitted is paying him for this.

Code:
390 words

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

For a hockey player who have invested so much time and money in his hobby which have turned in to professional job, sponsorship from Nike was amazing for Aumy Jr.

Nike have always been a brand which Aumy Jr. loves and being able to work with them was amazing. Hockey equipment and even outside outfits all sponsored by them. Sneakers, t-shirts and shorts for outside and gloves, helmets and all other stuff for ice. Of course, he needs to play with Nike hockey stick aswell, which is pretty obvious. Amazing deal for so young player like he! Plus, he gets one fully paid vacation to any country in the world once per year for two weeks.

All Nike asked for, was to shoutout them sometimes in interviews and some social media recognition from players social media. Not bad for a player who haven’t even played in SHL yet, right? In athlete’s opinion, Nike is amazing brand and best sponsorship what could happen.

162 words

Stars Stars Stars

PT pass calim

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

[Image: 6370826-sd.jpg]

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Because Vilde plays on the Dragons and is the goalie, he has alot more equipment that is visible for use in a sponsorship. And everyone knows the Calgary Dragons have an obsession with chicken parm. So the president of Tyson chicken called Vilde and asked if he'd be interested in using the Tyson logo on his gear. Vilde being a known foodie was not opposed right at first but thought it kind of weird that a food supplier would want to advertise on a hockey goalie. The dude from Tyson was very persuasive, saying that the Dragon's love of chicken parm was so widespread that it would be a huge statement for his company if people thought the Dragon's used Tyson chicken for their parms. Vilde explained to him about the chicken farm on the roof of the Big Parm where all the team's chickens are home grown. The sealer of the deal was that the compensation received would be that Tyson would supply the Dragons chicks for their farm for the next 50 seasons which is probably how long team member Esa Parmborg will play. So Vilde decided to accept their offer and the Dragons will now be raising Tyson chickens at the Big Parm.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]