Create Account

S59 mPT #1 Expansion City

Can't really think of any branding or a theme that would get me super interested. But just for the though experiment, I guess it would have to be the highly unlikely case of a European expansion, and a Finnish team to be specific.

[Image: sulov.gif]

For reasons that should be very obvious, I simply can't ever leave New Orleans. However, a few potential SHL cities can get me thinking about a move. I love the Nashville idea for instance, and personally, i really enjoy the idea of a Kansas City team. There was a time before I settled on NOLA that KC might have been the call.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

ATLANTIS IS REAL. CYBER DEMENSIONAL PSYCHIC VAMPIRES EXIST. THE OWL GOD MOLOCH IS THE MASCOT! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING PEOPLE IM NOT LYING YOU NEED TO LOOK IT UP. 

so yea.

The Atlantis Psychic Vampires.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

I honestly don't know if there is a destination that would draw me from anywhere in the league on the table for the upcoming SHL expansion. Carolina is already spoken for in the SMJHL, and the southeast is already well represented with Tampa, Atlanta, New Orleans and Baltimore (not really but the league will call it the south). Maybe a Nashville, since that's a cool city I've been to a lot, but it definitely wouldn't have the same allure as a Raleigh or Charlotte team, which seems incredibly unlikely.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

there's already a SHL team where im from (texas renegades) but i guess since texas is a big state you could change them to the dallas renegades and then add a team in one of the other big cities in texas. could be a decent idea as there are less and less big cities available in NA

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

In the SHL I don't think there is any current branding that would rip me away just on that alone. Could always just buy fun merch on the redbubble store and have my wife get REALLY mad at me (instead of regular mad). If there is anything thought it would totally be a meme based branding. You look at KEKW Kekkonen literally doing this. Even my player is kind of memey but not really. If someone got a really funny meme based team approved, kind of like the doge coin Nascar car it would definitely pull a lot of people including myself.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Oh man, I wouldn't leave the Wolfpack for any team given the choice but if I had to choose, I would say a team from Montreal with a French sounding name would have me giving a deep hard think.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 04:45 PM by overdoo.)

Montreal deserves a team, and better have one in the upcoming expansion. One of the greatest hockey cities, passionate, and historical. Even being in the SMJHL was a disservice to them, without the mention of the team moving. However, bringing them back here would do the SHL some good. A good branded team from there could take me away and I'd be alright with it.

FSS isn't too much of a loyal dog, he goes anywhere where the tides of fate will take him and brings some interesting events. A place in particular to FSS would be somewhere like New Jersey.

A pittsburgh Pittsburgher with cheese n steak as the logo could def take me from tampa but that and only that could make me leave. I love pittsburgh hoes

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I think I actually have two answers for this. If there was a Panda based team I would go to them instantly. I love Pandas and they are great. They are the Kim Kardashains of the animal world. Also I would love to play for a Raleigh based team, It's where I'm from and would be really cool

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

I think at this point the only places I'd reasonably leave Chicago for is Korea, the Seoul Soul just sound like a fun place for the Smebs to end their careers. I'd also consider leaving if SHL finally put a team in Europe, something that's long overdue. That being said this is SHL so the chances of a team being picked that isn't in North America is approximately zero percent, even if the location and branding are way more interesting and appealing to half the site than another boring NA clone team.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

The City to pull Panda away shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Chengdu City, China is home to the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Center. Panda would love to feel more at home hanging out with his fellow pandas. Tampa bay has been a great home for Panda, but who wouldn't want to have an expansion in a country that isn't expected?

[Image: panico.png]

It would take a lot more than just branding to make me depart from my team, however, I think it would be cool to take an SHL franchise to a nontraditional market like Kansas City or Phoenix, call them the Tropics for good measure.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Make the league more international, bring a team to Europe, Vienna, Austria is a great city for a hockey team and a great city in general. Let's do it!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]