Create Account

A Letter To SHL GMs

Gonna make this one short - I've got a lot of shit going on and shouldn't be spending my work time doing SHL stuff like I have been.  I caught myself doing this with my last player and said I'd be more casual this time around.  But yesterday I caught myself spending a bunch of time on discord and finding things to do with the SHL and slacking a ton at work and realized I've been doing that for a while now.  I'm going to refocus back on the important things and fake hockey is going to have to take a seat way in the back of that bus.

I'm planning on doing some basic AC + Trainings and easy things (and that may even fall off), but really don't expect much out of Ivan Lacksamus.  Feel free to pick me up late in the draft if you need a roster filler but wanted to publicly set expectations early on that my activity NEEDS to be minimized. 

Feel free to throw me a note if you need anything, but I've pulled discord off of my phone and don't plan to check it much so your best bet to reach me is via PM on here and I'll get back to you when I pop back on in a few days or so.

Good luck all!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Bet you still go top 10

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-28-2021, 11:02 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Bet you still go top 10

I can totally see this too.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

12-28-2021, 11:02 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Bet you still go top 10

We’re not exactly a deep class.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

That SHL relapse can hit hard. Coming back just to "get a little bump" after being off it for so long can lead to full time usage again and again. Respect for telling everyone else about this now.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

You take things at the pace you need to balance it with life Cheese, just know we're happy to have you here no matter what

Outlungus HeartOutlungus HeartOutlungus HeartOutlungus HeartOutlungus Heart

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

just stay in juniors agabagabagabagaba

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey