Create Account

S71 PT#5: That's a Wrap

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE

Opening night was great in Texas! We bring three different cultures into one night. Americans since we are in Texas, Hispanic because there is a lot of Mexican people in the State, and Québec because the management is from that region and 3 members of the team are from there too and the history of the state is based on a French person.
So a mechanic bull is outside the stadium with some food tuck with poutine, tacos and fresh ribs so everyone can taste something different made by some locals. There is some mini hockey outside for the young ones, a band that plays some music to entertain people while they waited for the game.
Before the game, a video showing the history of the team in the last stadium is playing to hype the new ones that will also have a great history. We invited some Texas legends for the puck drop and everyone in the building were happy to see them again!

So that's it, everyone had fun and it was a lot of planning to make it happen!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

As the completion of the magnificent Harbor Heights Arena drew near, Fry's mind buzzed with ideas for a grand opening celebration befitting such a momentous achievement. The team, the city, and the fans deserved an unforgettable event that would cement their unity and mark the beginning of a new era.

After careful consideration, Fry envisioned a spectacular "Skate with the Platoon" event. It would be a unique opportunity for fans of all ages to lace up their skates and hit the ice alongside their favorite players. The event would foster a sense of camaraderie, breaking down barriers between athletes and fans, and creating lasting memories.

To add an extra layer of excitement, Fry proposed a charity component to the event. Fans attending "Skate with the Platoon" would be encouraged to make donations to a local organization supporting youth sports and ice hockey programs. It would be a way for the Platoon and their supporters to give back to the community that had supported them throughout their journey.

(167 words)

Code:
Written Task:  See, none of this off-ice promotional stuff is actually in your contract. You have to put on a good face in interviews and not do enough cocaine to make the news, but stumping for a new stadium or designing events on behalf of your owner is outside your job description.

If you choose to enforce this part of your contract, how would you politely (or otherwise) tell your owner to buzz off? Or would you negotiate a consulting contract? (150+ words)

Levin is still getting used to any amount of outside attention when outside of the arena. As stated previously, he's only been recognized in Great Falls a handful of times - he hasn't yet hung out in San Francisco, but he imagines he won't be overtaken by fans like players in more hardcore markets, like Toronto or Manhattan, would be... But the turnout is still bewildering to him at times. Coming from a small town in Central Europe, he's still impressed by the scale of those events, like his Draft Day, or even the team's Training Camp at the start of the season, where he was introduced to a roar of applause from the crowd, happily chanting his name - which is normal, according to his future teammates, since he was the 1st overall pick just a few months before. However, he's always been appreciative of his interactions with the fans, as he knows how much sports can be a welcome diversion from the ruggedness of life. He wouldn't hesitate to incorporate fan events and other promotional aspects once he makes the leap to the big leagues, as long as it's not going overboard... But fan appreciation nights, autograph booths, community engagement - those are all things Levin would be happy to do in San Francisco. Just... no more politics, please.

(226 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Wait, what? They team isn't being moved to Saskatoon?? Conner demands a trade. On the opening night of the arena. He does an hour long ESPN special called Trade Me. He basically goes on an unhinged rant about how awful everything is and why they team should be moving to a much smaller market in Saskatoon so he is closer to his lover. Turns out. Its the lowest rated air time that ESPN has ever had. No one watches its. Unbeknownst to Conner, basically everyone got sick of his antics, and are like "I can enjoy the goal scorer, and ignore the personality". His goals get golf claps at the arena now. He's basically enemy number one in Edmonton, but not in like a hateful way, more of like a "bless his heart" way. Everyone basically ignores Snooks now and smiles and nods when he scores. And well for Conner. He just keeps going. Not even realizing it.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: zS2lCMp.png]

[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

SHL PT

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

The Panthers are going to have a concert that brings in the opening night at the new arena. This should probably be a traditional classic rock band that has some fame to their name. A lot of bands have lost this sort of appeal in modern times. This kind of concert will get the fans cheering and excited about the upcoming season. After all the trouble everyone went to secure this new arena, the opening night opening ceremony is going to really need to blow the roof off. Bring the excitement and energy of some classic rock band like Kiss or Guns N’ Roses. These bands would really make the night pretty special. Other leagues have used Kiss for huge hockey celebrations in Los Angeles, so there is some connection there. It makes sense for big hockey in LA you feature some Kiss or other great rock band. The city and the fans deserve this after all the heartache of will they – won’t they about the new arena.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Creative Prompt Written Task: For the opening night cake at the brand new stadium for the hockey team Chicago Syndicate, we will create a spectacular "Syndicate" cake that will leave fans in awe and create a memorable experience. Here's how it will be done 1. Ice Sculpture: The centerpiece of the cake will be an intricately carved ice sculpture in the shape of the Chicago Syndicate team logo. The ice sculpture will be crafted by a talented ice sculptor and placed on top of the cake. 2. Smoke and Fog Effects: To enhance the dramatic effect, the cake will be equipped with hidden smoke and fog machines. As the cake is presented to the crowd, a cloud of smoke and fog will envelop the stage, creating an atmosphere of mystique and excitement. 3. Interactive Elements: The cake will incorporate interactive elements to engage the fans. As the cake is unveiled, there will be small LED lights embedded within the icing, synchronized to flash in the team's colors. Fans can also interact with the cake by pressing buttons that trigger mini fireworks or sparklers to shoot out from the sides.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

CREATIVE PROMPT

Opening night at the new stadium is going to be an adopt-a-thon, (safely) packed wall to wall with adoptable rescue animals. It's been a longstanding passion project for Viktor, and he's shamelessly used his hockey star privilege to help find dogs, cats, and other critters loving homes ever since his star began rising as a teen. For what will possibly be the biggest adoption event ever/in recent memory, the halls will host rescues big and small that are local to San Francisco, all ready to receive adoption applications, donations, and recruit prospective foster homes. Viktor will even be putting his money where his mouth is in two ways: the first by matching all donations dollar for dollar (no matter how high, Vik really doesn't like the idea of hoarding cash like a dragon) and the second by setting milestones/stretch goals to "unlock" future events with the Pride. Think meet and greets, open practices, signing pop ups, player hosted training camps, and so on. Take home a new family member as well as the chance to get to know your favourite team better!

Code:
184 words

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

So the first prompt and no! After everything that has been happening this season we are bloody moving to saskatoon. Can't have me distracted all season to then just say "nah we are staying" as I put literal minutes into this project! Now he wants me to do his dirty work 1 final time and do a bloody project for opening night?! I am in playoffs with a team I love, let me focus on that instead of getting all of our players drunk. To be honest that would probably be the party, just a night in the pub having a laugh wiv da lads.

Probably not the most exciting one of them all compared to other users' plans for the party but I know it would be fun and consistent regardless of who shows and they can just drink and laugh or maybe dance as much as they want to do so. Nothing but good times now that the bloody owner will leave me alone.

[167 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The saga is over. Wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long since I started worrying about this. I will admit, I’ll miss playing in the college arena, but I am very thankful that we are not moving to Saskatoon and I can’t wait to check out this brand new professional grade arena. I’m sure it’s everything that it’s been cracked up to be. For an opening ceremony I don’t believe we need to be too gimmicky. I’ve never been one to ere on that side of things. Rather I think we need to make this about city. A day for unity, as such. Something like We Are Baltimore is a tagline that will unite hockey fans and other people across the city as they come to support the next step for their franchise. I really hope that in the first home game we will be able to show up and show out and take home a win!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

PT Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

As we all know Nash doesn’t work for free. Since this isn’t part of his contract, and Nash has a fat bank balance and is on a rising salary contract its time to give back to all of the fans that have supported Nash over the years. Nash has negotiated a matching donation to 5 local charities from the Buffalo Stampede and Detroit falcons in order for Nash to do all of the off ice promotional events that are not part of his contract. For every dollar that is donated both of the teams are going to match a dollar as well. So in total this is going to raise a lot more money. There is going to be a vote that is held to pick three of the charities, one of the charities is going to support LGBTQ+ members all over north America to give them an opportunity to play hockey in their communities. It’s a very important project that Nash feels strongly about.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Ricky Koivu was relieved to know that he was not being considered for Philadelphia's new stadium planning anymore. It was pretty embarrassing that he had to suggest a VIP cheese room in order for that to happen, but it is what it is. However, the Forge still wanted ideas for their fun opening night celebration. Ricky's suggestion was to give fans a foam helmet resembling an anvil, as well as a foam forge hammer, so that fans could have a bit of fun replicating the activity the team is named after. Fans are also given yellow signs with letters, so that they can try to replicate This iconic image in Forge history and come up with similar taglines. On top of that, several Forge players had a small meet and greet session with fans before the game in order to strengthen the bond between player and supporter even more going into S72. The Forge are always committed to being a team that encourages fun and togetherness, so these events reinforce that greatly. (175 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Written Task: The drama is over. Your team will not be moved to Saskatoon, you have a real pro-level arena again, and your owner has stopped asking you to get involved in local politics on his behalf. For now. But he has one last thing to request your input on: the special event for opening night!

Tom Pedersen, the esteemed hockey player of the Calgary Dragons, can finally breathe a sigh of relief as the dramatic saga surrounding his team has come to an end. The imminent threat of relocation to Saskatoon has been averted, leaving the city of Calgary rejoicing. In addition to this much-awaited news, the Dragons have secured a brand-new state-of-the-art arena, restoring their status as a professional-level franchise.

While the dust settles and the team gears up for the upcoming season, there is one final matter that demands Pedersen's input: the special event for the highly anticipated opening night. With the weight of the team's success resting on his shoulders, Pedersen finds himself entrusted with the responsibility of making this event an unforgettable experience for fans and players alike.

After careful consideration and consultations with his teammates, Pedersen proposes a grand spectacle to mark the occasion. His vision entails transforming the arena into a mesmerizing ice kingdom, complete with dazzling lights, captivating visual effects, and a magnificent opening ceremony.

Pedersen suggests inviting renowned local artists to perform live during the event, infusing the atmosphere with the city's vibrant cultural spirit. By showcasing the talents of Calgary's own, the Dragons can demonstrate their commitment to the community and forge a deeper connection with their loyal fan base.

In addition to the artistic performances, Pedersen proposes incorporating a charitable element to the opening night. Partnering with local organizations, the Dragons can raise funds and awareness for causes that resonate with the community. This philanthropic gesture will reinforce the team's dedication to making a positive impact beyond the hockey rink.

Furthermore, Pedersen emphasizes the importance of honoring the team's rich history and paying tribute to the fans who have supported them through thick and thin. A special ceremony can be organized to recognize past players, display championship banners, and acknowledge the unwavering loyalty of the Dragons' faithful supporters.
By combining the elements of artistry, philanthropy, and commemoration, Pedersen's vision for the opening night event promises to be an unforgettable experience for everyone involved. It will serve as a testament to the resilience of the Calgary Dragons and the profound bond between the team and its community.

In conclusion, as the saga of uncertainty comes to a close for the Calgary Dragons, Tom Pedersen finds himself entrusted with the crucial task of shaping the special event for opening night. With his keen insight, Pedersen envisions a spectacular celebration that highlights the city's culture, fosters charitable endeavors, and honors the team's legacy. This carefully crafted event will not only captivate the audience but also reinforce the Dragons' commitment to their fans and the community at large. With anticipation and excitement building, the opening night promises to be a truly remarkable affair, setting the stage for a triumphant season ahead.

Words: 462

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]