Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

You guys also suck? Well guess what, neither of us is really making the playoffs but let's fight for who will get a better draft pick and I bet we will win that fight.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I mean, the physical threat from my player should be enough to intimidate any other teams in the J, he is almost 50 Hits ahead of the next player in the league, sooooo….

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

YUM is going to go from yummy to yucky really quickly if they even think about trying to hop on over us for a better standing. Broccoli is okay, chocolate is okay, chocolate covered broccoli is not OK. Keep that in mind fellow SMJHLers.

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

Hey Montreal. Stop being better at losing than us (Edmonton). I bet you wont go and win the last 4 games and take over 18th overall and thus giving Edmonton a better pick. I dont think you will.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

I threaten Nola! Pew Pew Pew, guns because we are the Renegades, Pew Pew Pew, we are dangeous! Pew Pew Pew. No for real get out of the way of us winning the cup, k thanks

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2024, 11:55 AM by sulovilen. Edited 2 times in total.)

We already made the playoffs, but I think at least Atlanta was quite close to us. That's why before their last games I mailed them a ransom note with cut-out letters, saying that if they go past us, they would have to stay in New Jersey the next time they come play us.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Look, texas, you may have won the division, but if we meet in the playoffs, I'd make damn sure you keep an eye on your equipment. It would sure be a shaaaaame if someone didn't have blades anymore.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

We are Newfoundland, we are so good we have no competitors. QCC above us is just an illusion. They are secretly picking first in the draft and have hacked the system to appear first place.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Not sure why anyone would be afraid of a military unit made up from a bunch of birds, that isn't very intimidating at all. Please don't let us be BAPed in the first round again. It's all we seem to get anymore.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

i guess to confuse san diego, we will rebrand our team name as the anchorage spotify.  that way thye'll think its a streaming war instead of an actual hockey  match.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

There is no body of water you can put between us that the Armada cannot or will not cross to end your miserable attempt at a playoff run.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Dear Philly. No one else can compare to your sheer ineptitude. You are your own worst enemy and you usually choke as much as your team bunnies on a road trip.
Believe.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Closest competitor? Pish. We're locked in. All I gotta say is: Edmonton, as always, you're the worst and Calgary Will Triumph forever more. Up the Dragons!

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]

Umm, excuse me New Orleans, don't you know it's Mardi Gras and there are lot of attractive individuals looking for Specters beads? You should probably go and pass some out. It's for the community after all.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I scream loud noises to make MTL or EDM go deff, if they can't hear it will be quite hard to play hockey and maybe they can't sleep at night leaving them fatigued.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]