Create Account

S76 mPT #5: Due the popular demand Due: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59 PM PST

I'd like to say thanks to everyone that makes this league work. From the HO, to the simmers, to the GMs, all the way down to just the players participating to make this machine work.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

I could go on naming people in the Calgary community for days, y’all are the real drivers that made this culture change so successful, but I have to give a special shoutout to @NaomiMannequeen for the amount of work they do behind the scenes to help us out in Calgary with scouting, consultations and FHM tactics, along with being a consistently active voice in our LR. Your contributions are much appreciated.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I want to thank the person who keeps me in this league @katarn22 without his guidance and experience in this league of shl I do not know if I would be able to stay as active as I have been

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

When something like this comes around I always have to shoutout my podcast friends, @luke and @adamantium. I really appreciate them hanging out with me and chatting about the SHL. Even though I've slowed down a bit lately, having a podcast has really improved my experience in the league, and no doubt extended my stay here.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Kalakar was the backbone of the league for a very long time as the main simmer and I don't think his contributions can be appreciated enough. Sometimes you don't know what you miss til it's gone, and that's not in the slightest an attack on the current sim team, but a salute to how good Kal was.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

As my time in Anchorage comes to an end, I'm thankful that I got to finally spend a season with the C on my chest.  Even though the season didn't end the way we wanted, and I've been a pretty shitty player for 4 years, its been an honor to spend both of my J careers here with the boys.  Gnome Dab

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

I want to thank Rangerjase for being such a good sport about an incident he was checking in for me. We settled in the end and i think this was an excellent resolvement. So thank you and your dog for being good boys.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Nash Topalo radiates irresistible charm with his endearing smile, twinkling eyes, and playful demeanor, captivating hearts effortlessly with his undeniable cuteness and infectious joy. We are all so glad that they brighten our day! @Rangerjase

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

My boy @RashfordU doesn't get enough love for the value he brings to every community he is in. He is a genuine friend who cares deeply for others and who just wants what's best for the league. You a real one, Rashy-poo.

[Image: jwpshl.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2024, 12:52 PM by hockeyfan.)

I am thankful for all the people who do the menial tasks around here that make things run smooth. Also for Blitz, what a champ.

Thank you to @Acsolap and @KaleSalad for providing a fun place to hang out in Philly. Sometimes it's hard to build an atmosphere like that and it shows your hard work. Barq's all around.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I appreciate all of my teammates in the Philadelphia Forge locker room because they keep me sane during the season when BASE PACK is playing like absolute dog crap even though he has a bunch of TPE and on a good team.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Thanks to Tomen for drafting me. It was a bit disheartening to fall to the second round as a top 10 earner in my class but I am happy to have found a home in Buffalo.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Want to give @efischermann a big shout, we got a great thing coming in Seattle!
Also @yosh for his work in regina in taking over the team and getting things up and running!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I've been going through a lot these past few weeks, so shout out to @mcgriddleluver and @Wally for helping me through this in the Toronto LR. I'll be back and fighting fit, and so will La Sombra. I'm excited to see how next season shapes up!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]