Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

For the low, low fee of $25 per month, Viktor Krunk is sending out a months supply of toilet paper, with a different SHL team's logo printed on the paper every month. Obviously there is no Inferno paper, Krunk instead sends out a pack printed with a picture of Puddles O'Duck's face.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

37 words:
We’re sending out used socks from the strip shootout! Every time a player discards their socks during the Aurora Strip Shootout, they’re collected by the equipment team and sent out to sock fetishists on a monthly basis.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

"I think I would write about my trips. I mean, I have travelled a lot in my life and there are plenty of stories about those trips, I think they would like to read about it? I mean, I don't really care about that sort of system, you know, I don't have loads of ideas about it."

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I send them very cute Nash pictures. He is very proud of that honor. We have tight negotiations about his royalties, but he accept few good pets and treats as salary. Then he gave me his paw and we sign the deal.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

For my subscription service each one of my fans will get a brand new song by FIRST NAME LAST NAME. I am an upcoming artists who has been trying to make it out of the hood.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I'll send them a random hockey card from my collection. Mostly Swedish stuff from the 90's. I'll sign the card and maybe draw a mustache on the player portrait.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Sign up now for Egli's Lucky Underwear Exchange! For every Maine win Egli will send a pair of game worn underwear to a lucky fan in exchange for a pair of their own. He'll then wear those until the next Timber W before shipping them off to the next lucky fan!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

I think Buck would send like used autographed water bottles or bottles wit sweat in them. These were honestly the best things I could come up with on only a few hours of sleep

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

The Heinrich subscription service comes with several levels to allow an enjoyable experience for every level of fan. The cheapest service being access to a private Discord server with Dave where he has been known to hold random Q&A sessions as well as where a newsletter is posted with weekly updates on his activities. One step above that is the deluxe package which includes a signed piece of workout gear a month, and also a better role color in the aforementioned Discord server. Meanwhile the top service the Dave Deluxe package come with one signed baby clone of Dave delivered at your leisure, and monthly supplements to make sure your own Dave can be a sports superstar in the future.

Code:
Word Count: 120

I think a subscription to our own TV network. They will be able to watch all of our games and our shows we create with it. I think we could spend a lot of money to invest in it. They can learn a lot more about the players on all team.

[Image: P1XRN7f.png]

My subscription box is a monthly blog with autographed photos that details the previous month of my career in the SMJHL and my journey towards the SHL.

Since Subscription has become more and more expensive every year we will include a "Thanks for staying with us" sticker in the mail. Oh and we will also put in the Newsletter and merch catalogue with tons of stuff to spend the rest of your cash on.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Im sending all QCC fans Owl shaped chocolate chip cookies. Guaranteed fresh 100% of the time all of the time. I have hijacked the arenas many kitchens to take on this project please come get cookies before they kick me out

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

Essentially not a lot of work spent on this so giving all members of the service a part of the stick or equipment tape used in the games of the month.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I’m going to send my fans different types of
Pickles every week. Spicy/dill/garlic/sweet & many other kinds. I won’t put too much work into it but I know I’ll have a lot of subscribers.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]