Create Account

Chirper #14 (AC Week #472)

Get me max payout this weak pleaaaase

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

Long day on the road for work today. Now it's a slow evening.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Boots going to go get his skates sharpened. Off ice training is done for the off season. Time to get back on the ice and move again.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Sometimes you nap and feel recharged, and other times you nap and you wake up feeling like you got run over by a bulldozer

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

wjc will start one of these days, eh?

go ucorcal! got some young czechian legends added to the roster.
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 08:33 PM by hhh81.)

Free agency has been madness

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

After a slow start, Sweden is heating up! Going for the Gold!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

someone please tell me how awards is going, I paid 15 dollars for delta wifi and it won't load either discord or youtube and it takes about five minutes per page to get this site loading. i'm highly displeased.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I just had one of those 2 hour naps where you wake up not remembering who or where you are, I do not recommend!

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Bop’n through the week

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

05-16-2023, 07:13 PMCapnCooper Wrote: Boots going to go get his skates sharpened. Off ice training is done for the off season. Time to get back on the ice and move again.
Will you be able to go on one more golfing trip with me before the season begins?

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Quick PSA to tell you all the @micool132 is gonna win the cup. That's all thanks!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Extremely honoured to have won the Cedric Robinson Trophy as top goalie in the J!

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

How about getting some of those Chirper payouts?