Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

I don't know if it's possible to confuse a Newfie with their wild dialect but I suppose I could try. Maybe I'll just sneakily replace their Screech with some kind of crappy mint liqueur, that'll show them

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

i wont even pretend do know how smjhl seeding works but maine and carolina you need to get lost! 3rd in the standings is colorado's rightful place because that's where we win the cup from! let us repeat damnit!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

All Valerija Serapin has to do to intimate any team is to start hitting opponents stars. Her anger and ruthlessness is enough scare any foe.

Dear San Francisco Pride, I do not know how to write a threatening message, but I we are going to hunt you down like the trophy hunters. Be warned you we shall take your out, smile Smile

25 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

When you are a young gun, EVERY team is a close competitor. The Northeast division is a thunderdome and I am here for it. Who wouldn't wanna shoot down the arrogant Steelhawks, Cage the mighty Wolfpack, something smells like shit, think that's Buffalo.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

It has been written in the locker room since the dawn of time and I wouldn't have it any other way than to have the death feud of California continue. Pride > Panthers

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Well if we made the hypothetical playoffs, I would tell that team that you need to be very afraid of us because we are young talented, skilled and we have the ability to score at will.

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Your team is stinky because it does not have enough penguins. This really applies to all teams, but specifically to you because penguins are the best and you have none and we do. So you will be defeated by the sheer lack of penguins you possess.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I think for us in New England, our division is the biggest problem. And the fact that we have been the top team of the division for the past couple of seasons compared to the Juggernauts of Hamilton and Buffalo before, that must really get under their skin

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Anchorage may think they are safe on thier boats, but surprise! Grizzlies can swim. You know all those videos of bears snatching salmon out of the air and devouring them? That's gonna be Anchorage in the playoffs. The boats are gonna sink!

[Image: hudson.png]

ah finally, I get to reticule the fishes, the pink fish with the giant face. Uh, I think fishes arent as good on the ice as the buffalo's, as fishes can only survive underwater.

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

hey New England, I know you think it would be cool to win the division, but remember last time you did that? I mean you probably do cuz uh, it was one season ago. Anyway you won the division and what happened? Instantly swept.... in the SHL finals by LAP. Surely you don't want a repeat of that! Meanwhile, remember two seasons ago when Buffalo won the division and you finished second? You won the cup! So why would you want the burden of being a division winner?

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2024, 01:51 PM by vbottas17.)

So San Francisco Pride eh? More like San Francisco Bait fish. Panthers are the true superior big cat. Pretty sure we're more closely related to snow leopards too which is pretty cool. San Francisco just swimming in circles at the surface.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Hey Los Angeles, I know y'all got pretty comfortable atop the Pacific, but a new owner has moved in, and we don't appreciate rival cats in our neighbourhood, so hiss off, will you? I'd also hire an accountant, y'all suck at counting.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Rather then to do this mPT as Xavier Beausoleil, I'd rather do it as Takk, Co GM of the Colorado Raptors.

To quote the great Dr. Grant from jurassic Park. :
Quote:You stare at him, and he just stares right back, and that’s when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side. Whhhit! From the other two raptors you didn’t even know were there. Because velociraptors are pack hunters. See, he uses coordinated attack patterns, and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.

This is to all the SMJHL teams we might come accross during the playoffs. Pray to the hockey gods that we do not.  Raptors

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]