Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Grizzlies, if I'm right, it looks like the Armada will be up against you guys on the playoffs. We are going to make you wish you were still hibernating. I'm sorry, I've got nothing....

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I thought you'd never ask!  I gaslight all the new Montreal players into believing it's actually spelled Montrael by breaking into their locker room and changing all the signs and logos.  Before long, they won't even be sure of their hometown, let alone their gameplan!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Maine better sleep comfortable cause into the night, y'all are going down. The bigger y'all feel the harder you're gonna fall. Better get used to living in hotels cause y'all are gonna get sent home. Timber.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Los Angeles Panthers are the worst team in the entire SHL. They are going down like you've never seen a team go down before. Hell they might even get swept in the first round.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

i will intimidate the new england wolf pack of the simulation hockey league, by becoming a level 500 mafia boss god father. like the sopranos. they will want to lose because if they win they may swim with the fishies

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Hey BAP, it would be a total shame if you guys struggled in the first round and didn’t give up a million goals to Atlanta and let SFP have an easier path Smile

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Hey San Francisco, stop being so purple and attractive and good at hockey. Or else we're going to come over and play games involving a puck and sticks and stuff. Also good luck, on the series.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Hey you guys better the on your A game. We are coming to beat you guys and you better be ready. Why are you even gonna try and do that.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2024, 12:22 AM by locrianmidwest. Edited 1 time in total.)

When the playoffs began, you were all looking for the Four Star Cup. I told you all, you would never find the Four Star. When the Four Star goes missing, it goes missing forever. Newfoundland didn’t want us to find it, because they knew we were all looking for the Laurifer. I’m back. This is my present for you. I started it in season 72, for Ramen. If you think they’re worth any effort, see if you can save Carolina, or Yukon. Carolina is out of the playoffs, of course. Fuck you all, and fuck me as well. Merry Christmas. Check your locker room now.

Hey, Winnipeg. Is Patya. Just wanting for let you know that you am much stinky bunch of star bears and we am big scary ghosts! Bears very dangerous but cannot hurt ghosts! We many strongers than you!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Hey Hamilton, the Wolfpack always get hot during the playoffs so get ready to get swept and be out of the playoffs just as fast as you were in.

we will confuse the other teams enar out standing by playing soccer instead of hockey they will never notice we will have 11 guys on the ice

[Image: hallsy.png]

Hey San Diego, just learned that your our opponent for this series competitor, just wanted to wish you luck and hope that you check your break lines

I wish I could write about the Steelhawks, but they're too stinky to even be worth it finishing so far behind us.  Nah, this is about Buffalo sitting 3rd in the eastern conference standings.  And here's what I have to say to them! Heck you!

I do not know who you are or where you are, but I will hunt you down, come for you and I will make you pay.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]