Create Account

Chirper #64 (AC Week #522)

I am excited for what the future holds

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

If I had to leave the wonderful United States of America in the IIHF, I would likely go back to the amazing group of users that makes up the Ireland Federation. On my first player, Mew Two, I had a great time playing for Ireland, and would definitely consider going back! I won a WJC gold medal with team Great Britain in S60, which was a very fun time. I loved the joint comradery of the combined Great Britain team; it was a great way to combine the strength of smaller nations in the WJC without removing them from the IIHF competitions. It was sort of a two for one deal, getting to meet a bunch of other really cool users from another nation! With that said, I have won two WJCs with America and hope to make a push for IIHF gold before the end of my career so I do not think I will be changing affiliations any time soon

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Well not a very good season for Dionne, at least statistics wise... no awards for him :(

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

What a game yesterday between Toronto and Boston! Again the Leafs can't get it done in a game 7

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Wow, this was an awkward time to come visit Toronto..

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Fingers crossed I can catch my plane this evening! Just glad the Toronto trains seem to be functional and pretty clean (or at least this UP thing is...)

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Let's go Knights!

BAP ended with the 4th best PK in the last 12 seasons.

trips for Joe McKeil please

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Down with the Grizzlies

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

give me all of the monies

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

Did you know that the Columbus Blue Jackets have only played games in May twice in their entire existence and never in June. (Spoiler alert, the Leafs have never played a game in June either)

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

I was reading some chirps & found a Red Rising enthusiast!! Iykyk Wink

Il es vraiment, il es vraiment, il es vraiment PHE-NO-ME-NAL LALALA! #WWEBacklash

The crowd i Lyon was quite Chirpy yesterday. Loved it.

Sunday Chirps

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]