Create Account

An Update for The one and only, and the best, Blue

Oh geez, where do I start. This site change has been a bit rough, but I’ve been getting used to it. The switch at first was rough. The site was slow, I couldn’t do anything. That’s gonna be my excuse for missing some tpe opportunities. And I would like to just put this as a statement out there. I am not going inactive. I am staying active, just the transition was a bit rough for me and time is scarce now that I’m working for $325 USD a month I mind you as a junior counselor at a day camp. Jeez, that’s $2.54 an hour. This isn’t a full excuse, but it’s something. Sorry for rambling. And now I have figured out that I have won Goalie of the Year. First, I would like to thank ML and sleepy (good luck at your new job!) for drafting me and not giving up on me like what happened at my first smjhl draft. I could not have done anything without then, so if you want to congratulate me, don’t congratulate me, congratulate them, it’s was all their doing. I would like to thank the SHL committee for voting for me. (I mean, if you didn’t I This section of the media post would have been a riot paragraph on key facts and points on why I should have won, but thank you for saving me time. I mean, I literally carried the team, I was the LeBron James of the Firebirds, I should’ve won.) But still, thank y’all for voting for me and giving me this trophy, to add to my first of many up to come trophies. I’ll just set this right next to the stop that I’ll put the 4 star cup next year Wink . That’s right, I said it! The cup is mine.

(307 words.)

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!