Create Account

lookin pretty JACKED boys

O'Reilly, Bozak, Maroon, Perron are good adds, bergy and Sobotka are fuckin gone. 2018-19 might not be our year to win but that window looks wide open

Yeah it's been a nearly perfect offseason. The pieces are there. Everything depends on whether or not Allen can get back to playing well.

[Image: BOYLE.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

07-12-2018, 01:41 PMNateAndStuff Wrote: Yeah it's been a nearly perfect offseason. The pieces are there. Everything depends on whether or not Allen can get back to playing well.

Exactly this. The team can go extremely far if Allen gets out of his own head. With basically a 1A-1B 3A-3B line set and an outstanding top 4 the team can do pretty great. Allen just has to do as well as everyone knows he can.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Also excited to see what Thomas can do. He's been so hyped and I want to see the kid do great.

07-12-2018, 01:52 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Also excited to see what Thomas can do. He's been so hyped and I want to see the kid do great.

I can't wait to see him play. I'm worried that he won't live up to it, but it's impossible for me to not be hyped right now.

07-12-2018, 01:57 PMNateAndStuff Wrote:
07-12-2018, 01:52 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Also excited to see what Thomas can do. He's been so hyped and I want to see the kid do great.

I can't wait to see him play. I'm worried that he won't live up to it, but it's impossible for me to not be hyped right now.

I'm going to temper expectations because he'll be on the 4th line and I know he won't have as many opportunities to begin with. But I'm still hoping lol

I'm really hoping Thomas starts on a third line wing. He won't get the faceoff experience but it would help him get used to the pace.

07-12-2018, 05:21 PMgrok Wrote: I'm really hoping Thomas starts on a third line wing. He won't get the faceoff experience but it would help him get used to the pace.

The supposed lines I saw had him on 4th. They were from JR too who's always been reliable.

Maroon-O’Reilly-Tarasenko

Schwartz-Schenn-Perron

Fabbri-Bozak-Steen

Soshnikov/Barbashev-Thomas-Jaskin/Thorburn

07-12-2018, 06:28 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Maroon-O’Reilly-Tarasenko

Schwartz-Schenn-Perron

Fabbri-Bozak-Steen

Soshnikov/Barbashev-Thomas-Jaskin/Thorburn

What a complete overhaul. I can't remember the last time we had lines that looked this good. This season can't get here soon enough.

Definitely got me excited for my western wives! Hard to be excited about my first team so I'll take it xD

I agree that we're looking good
i foresee a return to the playoffs

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

07-14-2018, 11:24 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: I agree that we're looking good
i foresee a return to the playoffs

Blues are definitely making playoffs. Barring something big obviously. Dependa on Allen a lot because Johnson isn’t going to be great at backup. Though I suppose Husso gets his shot if Allen sucks. Or they make a trade.

Blues will be up there with the Jets and Predators in the standings. Now what would really make this race interesting is if Dallas gets Erik Karlsson.

Team isn't starting off hot but the 5-3 win over Calgary was a huge boost. Gotta play more games like that and not let it slip. Its early but I am still excited.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

10-13-2018, 09:06 AMCptSquall Wrote: Team isn't starting off hot but the 5-3 win over Calgary was a huge boost. Gotta play more games like that and not let it slip. Its early but I am still excited.

Eddy is clearly a difference--maker on this team; the Calgary game proved that.