Simulation Hockey League
S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy (/showthread.php?tid=129031)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - MrPrime - 02-04-2023

I would move the Main Timbers into my Division and trade it for Anchorage.
Geographically it makes more sense but also considering we faced each other in the Finals of S68 and are battling on top of the league in S69 ( Nice ) I feel like it would make for an incredible divisional rivalry.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Randominoe - 02-04-2023

For the SMJHL's Kelowna Knights, our current division rival is the Timber so they can stay. With that said, the Scarecrows are looking to tank so sending them to a 4-team division would be beneficial for both them and hockey fans looking for competitive hockey games. In that case, St. Louis can switch with Newfoundland to make a mega-division in the Cain-Robinson.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Theseajebus - 02-04-2023

I'm moving maine timber out of our division and replacing them with the Yukon malamutes because I like dogs better than deforestation. Plus for some reason maine makes me nervous and I don't like the anxiety.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - SchwarzNarr - 02-04-2023

I would remove Winnipeg from my division and add Toronto because honestly having a slightly easier path to get to the championship would be amazing. I think those are the right divisions.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Faelax - 02-04-2023

I would remove the Detroit Falcons from the Citadelles Division because it's stupid that we will probably be a top 7 team in the league but still miss the playoffs. This division is so stupid

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - erikvm - 02-04-2023

I remove Yukon from our division, because Regina is our expansion brother, and I think Kelowna is the perfect team to add to the division, 2 teams who have seen bad year after a bad year, and finally are both having a good season, plus the Hammer/McGinnis rivalry!

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - peskypenguin - 02-04-2023

I would probably remove Winnipeg and swap them with the worst team in another division that has a decent climate and/or less traveling. Finn would enjoy this as too much travel can be hard.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - minaj27 - 02-04-2023

I would take out the Texas Renegades so that we could be the 4th best team in the division as I would replace Texas with the Baltimore Platoon.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - micool132 - 02-04-2023

I removed the Yukon Malamutes from the SMJHL @Fluw and replace them with the Anaheim Outlaws. The outlaws were a much better nemesis for Colorado than the yukon doggy doggos. The fat rabbit bandit was the joke of the league and I miss this chungus.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Thunfish - 02-04-2023

I'm fine with what we have, to be honest. Nothing against anyone but I think it's a decent path we got to the Cup the last couple of times we were there and all.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - SFresh3 - 02-04-2023

Ryu would replace one Canadian team with another (because they’re all pretty similar in his eyes) and remove Winnipeg from the Central and replace them with Calgary so he can play against the team he grew up idolizing more.

Quote:39 words

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - NJBadApple - 02-05-2023

I would immediately remove Buffalo from our division, and replace them with literally anyone else. Reasoning? I don't like Buffalo, or any of the players on their team. Or their management. Nobody.

Code:
Words: 25+

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - Dextaria - 02-05-2023

As a Calgary Dragons player now, it is an easy decision to happily remove the top team in the Seattle Argonauts and in their place we will add the Baltimore Platoon so the Dragons can just eat up the division and have an easier route in the playoffs.

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - damienj10 - 02-05-2023

I’ll move Calgary to the central division only because they deserve to stop winning so much and you know I can’t get my rizz on if they keep on winning games you know? Sucks to suck Calgary

RE: S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy - taterswc - 02-05-2023

I would kick Ham out of my division. no real reason. I would add in Manhattan. I always enjoy playing against my old teammates over there.