Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

A wizard that owes you a favour is allowing you to seamlessly swap the location of two cities. Nobody will know that anything happened, except SHL divisions will be realigned appropriately.
Your task: Tell me which SHL/SMJHL team do you remove from your division, and which team do you add in its place? Why?  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, February 5th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Code:
Your task: Tell me which SHL/SMJHL team do you remove from your division, and which team do you add in its place? Why?

The team that I would remove from the Central division would be the Minnesota  Monarchs and replace them with the Hamilton  Steelhawks as I would like to play in Hamilton more! 

(31 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Obviously I would take out our top division contender (Colorado) and swap with the worst in the league (Regina) to better ensure our playoff seeding. Also it'd be nice to have my old team close by so we can shout banter at each other.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I would use the power of recency bias to select whichever opponent is doing the best currently in our division and then swap them with whichever team isn't doing as hot in some division in the East. Why the east? Travel time makes it more difficult to play!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I would remove Minnesota and replace it with a team from the south. I'm trying to escape the Winnipeg cold by going to Minnesota? I might as well stay home and wait for the NOLA games

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

The team I would remove from our division is definitely the Manhanttan Rage because they keep eliminating us from the playoffs and it’s getting annoy. I would replace them with any team from the other Conference as long as we can get Manhattan out of our path until the final.

50 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I would want to remove Kelowna and add Yukon. I have multiple friends on Yukon and would love to be able to have bragging rights on them whenever we beat them.

Code:
31 words

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

I would get rid of the Forge and add Seattle because that would mean more SEAMAN games as well as no risk of running into them in the cup finals (though we would run into them sooner lol)

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I would move Calgary out simply because for some reason the sim loves them even if they aren't very good. Bring in Hamilton so Tig can beat his old team repeatedly.

32 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I would probably drop San Fan pride from our division and replace them with Montreal Patriotes just because I want to face off against @brickwall35 more as a goalie.

This is very petty but I would drop Chicago from the central division because they beat us in the playoffs last season. I would add San Francisco just cause I would like to play against my old friends more often

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

i remove the citadelles from our division and replace them with the whalers because it will be a rivalry and it'll be easier for us to make the playoffs

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Los Angeles Panthers. Not only are they one of the furthest teams for us travel wise but the traffic and the fans their are the worst. Nothing is as bad as playing in their half filled stadium.

I would definitely remove Winnipeg because they are at their peak right now, and I’d like to swap them with San Francisco so I can beat, I mean play against my friends.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Im going to move Calgary to the Central so that we can not play them as often and forget about them, and bring in Minnesota to the Pacific so that we can have consistent wins, especially once we’re good. Also lions are more royal than Burger King.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]